SOLVED [BUG] Vrihedd Officers - incorrect buff values

+
[BUG] Vrihedd Officers - incorrect buff values

Hello,
I tried to report this via the official form, but each time I tried I got an error message saying "THERE WAS A PROBLEM WHILE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST".

I noticed that Vrihedd Officers are getting incorrect buff values after mulliganing certain units. Two examples (screenshots attached):

1: Officer with base strength 6, after mulliganing Morenn (8 base) went to 11. Should be 6+8=14.
Screenshot 1 - after mulliganing Morenn
http://imgur.com/a/yE19I

2: Officer with base strength 6, after mulliganing Vrihedd Vanguard went to 17. Should be 6+5+1 (for all elves)=12.
Screenshot 2 - after mulliganing Vrihedd Vanguard
http://imgur.com/a/5iBvE

I noticed the bug happens when mulliganing either Vrihedd Vanguard or Elven Wardancer, so the units that interact with mulliganing - it looks like the Officer is getting a double buff from those two (for example, after mulliganing the Vanguard, he got 6 base + 5 + 1 + additional 5 he should not receive = 17). Unfortunately, don't have a screen, but I believe I got a 14 strength Officer after mulliganing the Wardancer too (so 6 + 4 from Wardancer + 4 he should not get = 14).
Also, as for Morenn - maybe in the source code she is still recognized as a 6 base, although buffed to 8 in the last patch?

Hope this helps!

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Piotr

BTW. Thanks for all your great work, guys!

I had the same "problem". Officer sometimes buffs for more than it should.

Last edited:
Topic to be closed, seems I got lost in translation and misread the ability -
The boost is by the drawn card ability, not the mulliganed one.

Can't say this ability works fine (RNG at its finest), but I do understand now where did the values come from.

Vrihed Officer not boosting correctly

Mine only ever boosts by five regarless of the card I mulligan. Anyone else got this bug?

ta very much. it really should boost by the base power of the mulligand card though. Mulliganing Moren should mean that VO goes up to 14, as the other fella said.

gards;n9459571 said:
ta very much. it really should boost by the base power of the mulligand card though. Mulliganing Moren should mean that VO goes up to 14, as the other fella said.

Personally I don't think it's a good idea to allow a bronze mulliganing card to boost up beyond 10 strength. The ability to mulligan a card alone can actually be pretty powerful. Compared to other cards that discard or mulligan it just seems unbalanced to have such a card get huge strength boosts in addition to the ability.

devivre;n9459841 said:
Personally I don't think it's a good idea to allow a bronze mulliganing card to boost up beyond 10 strength. The ability to mulligan a card alone can actually be pretty powerful. Compared to other cards that discard or mulligan it just seems unbalanced to have such a card get huge strength boosts in addition to the ability.

Can always scorch it or reset it mate.

gards;n9462041 said:
Can always scorch it or reset it mate.

Well... you can say that about any unit in the game :). It doesn't really change my personal opinion.

Top Bottom