Forum regular
Takes a Long Time to Find Ranked Matches

Let's see, what happens after 59:59...

Attachments

• photo167581.png
    photo167581.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 56
[BUG] Got locked out of Ranked Play for the latest season

I started playing ranked and ranked up to rank 5 in this season. It was fine till now and I played a match on ranked today but when I tried again later in the day, my leaderboard button was greyed out and clicking rank prompted this message to pop out: "Could not add player to season. Sorry we were not able to add your profile to the current season. Please try again later"

When I login-ed again, I saw a season count down timer for nearly 2 hours. Doing it again led to the same situation as described above.

I can play causal without any issue, its just ranked that is causing me problems.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• CropperCapture[1].jpg
    CropperCapture[1].jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 170

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Does this happen a lot or is it a one time occurrence?

osinsh;n9433451 said:
Let's see, what happens after 59:59...

After that, the phone starts ringing at CDPR HQ and some dev jumps behind the computer to challenge you to Mortal Kombat Gwent.

Judging from Reddit comments, a lot of people (including myself) got this problem. It may be caused by the pro ladder being launched today.

osinsh

Forum regular
Second time around. Before that, could not get into Ranked at all.

On the sidenote: will it;
- stop at 59:59
- become 1:00:00
- will continue to 60:00 and stop at 99:59
- become the thing that should not be
- just blow up my PC
- CDPR contacts me faster and offer a basket full of goods amd gazillion dollars

Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Main menu acts like it's new season. Beware?

So I just launched the game to see if pro ladder is launched, and instantly noticed that leaderboard is grayed out / ranked match says "new season" / I don't have my rank next to avatar. I refrained of clicking anywhere and quit the game, then launched it again: my rank/leaderboard are back. Now, problem has solved itself, but I have a feeling that clicking "Ranked match" might've stripped me of my MMR, so I'm here just to make a PSA: if this happens to you, it's better to simply re-enter the game.

osinsh

Forum regular
Oh, the intrigue continues! First two options are out, obviously.
Maybe I am too bad, so they cannot find a match for me?! Or too good?

Capture3.PNG.jpg

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
CDPR is rolling out the pro-ladder today and it somehow messes with the normal ranked mode. It should all be in working order again once the pro-ladder starts.

Top Bottom