Missleading Textboxes [Aeromancy can play Drought]

+
Missleading Textboxes [Aeromancy can play Drought]

I just experienced two tremendous textbox errors.

The first was against an Eredin.
The boosted Archespore didn't reset itself, althought its textbox says:
"Every turn, at the start of your turn, move this Unit to a random row on its side, Damage a random Enemy by 1 and Reset self. [...]"
The Clan an Craite Greatsword got the addition "[...] if this Unit is Damaged [...]", still both seem to work the same way.

The second was against a Radovid.
He played Aeromancy with Keira and chose Drought. The textbox says:
"Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your deck. Shuffle the others back."
Drought is a golden Weather card.

BUG: Aeromancy/Drought

Aeromancy currently allows you to play Drought from your deck (but not Rag Na Roog). I also tested this with Kiera Metz choosing Aeromancy and she can also play Drought. The current cool tip says bronze and silver weather only so I do not believe this is intended.

That's a nice Keira Metz buff you made CDPR...

So i've played against a NR weather deck (oh the fun...), oppo played Keira Metz into Aeromancy.

Into Drought. Yes, the gold weather. Yes, Aeromancy clearly says bronze or silver weather. Lost me the game on the spot (round 3). Nice bug...

Hi guys. I'm pretty sure the NR Radovid/weather deck you played was me since I've been playing this deck exclusively after piecing it together 3 days ago. I was also surprised to find that I could pull a drought with Kiera. It wasn't my intention when I first put this together, but once I found this out, I would always Mulligan my drought if I had Kiera in hand.

I came onto their forums tonight to see if this was in fact a bug or text that wasn't updated. Glad to find this thread!

Sorry for the frustration, I'm only taking advantage of my available options! If it makes you feel any better, I've only lost 1 match with the deck the way it is now, and I don't always draw Kiera...

Top Bottom