[Crash] Casual match load

+
Then it might be a bit too early too say much about it. It can just be a minor hickup, or it might even be caused by gwentup.

Last edited:
As said before it may just be a one time thing, or for example related to gwentup (which is not from CDPR). Basically a crash can happen with any game out there.

But you can always let support know (with the link I mentioned above), if you think that is necessary.

devivre;n9572651 said:
As said before it may just be a one time thing, or for example related to gwentup (which is not from CDPR). Basically a crash can happen with any game out there.

But you can always let support know (with the link I mentioned above), if you think that is necessary.

Maybe is just a one time thing, I already contact support, let's see if they find something wrong. These kind of errors sometimes are related with computer and sometimes with software.

inacion

This is a passingly common issue. It seems to come and go and random. The one exception to this would be if you find a way to crash the game 100% reliably. If that's the case (you can play certain cards in a certain order every time, enter a certain series of commands every time, etc.) then send that data into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

If it's the usual issue, then it's a known problem. No solutions have been found yet. Stay tuned for further beta-ment!

I'm a software developer, I understand how hard can be to fix a random crash.
I already send crash report to CDPR Support about a week and let's see if they find what's may be wrong and if there is a solution

Top Bottom