New Users Tech Support Thread (PC)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
New Users Tech Support Thread (PC)

Welcome to the New Users Tech Support Thread! Due to anti-spam measures, new users (those with less than 10 posts) cannot create new threads. While you are waiting for your 10 posts to fill, you have a few possibilities.

1. Join an existing discussion

a) For technical issues and support a good starting place is the Frequently Reported Bugs/Issues.
b) For general topics the Forum Index gives a few highlights.
c) For all other topics please use the search function. When you click on the magnifying glass WITHOUT entering any search parameters, you will be taken to the advanced search page. There you can better specify what you are looking for.
Alternatively, you can use Google's domain search by entering "site:forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/" behind each search in Google.

There is a chance that someone else already started a topic about that same feedback/suggestion/question/etc. If you manage to find a suitable topic, feel free to join in to that discussion. Please remember though, that this game has gone through many, many changes and patches at this point, so some topics may include old information. If the "Search" gives you several suitable topics as a result, please use the most recent one.

2. Create a new post in this thread

If you cannot find a thread that looks appropriate, feel free to post your issue/feedback here. The moderators will be able to move your post to a dedicated thread when required. Please, do not report your issue/feedback in this thread, if you already have more than ten posts and can create threads.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a private message to any of the moderators. Also, don't forgot to check out the General Discussion Guidelines.

Thanks,

The Moderators
4RM3D, Sunsibar, Rawls, SigilFey, Riven-Twain, Sardukhar, gregski, devivre, Muffliato

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I have got the same issue as Eddie236. When I started a new season today I was promoted to Rank 7. However, I did not receive any reward for these ranks. Then I checked for update and installed it. But when I loged in again the situation did not change.

Thank you for attantion to this problem.

Hi I m kinda new here !!! I don t know if someone has already mentioned that, but i found a bug . When I Alt + Tab the game i hear the noise of selecting an in game tab evrytime i move my cursor all around the screen..That s all. Keep up the good work devs :)

Sokrams I've noticed the same thing. It only started happening fairly recently, and cannot be caused by any addons (I'm using none) or a faulty game installation (just reinstalled the game).

Feel free to send in a support ticket here.

No Title

hello everyone, I'm getting this error message since yesterday. already tried to reinstall the game and gog, didnt help. I would be very grateful if someody could help me :)

Attachments

• photo185721.png
    photo185721.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 84
Kassiopeiia;n10005131 said:
hello everyone, I'm getting this error message since yesterday. already tried to reinstall the game and gog, didnt help. I would be very grateful if someody could help me :)

Did you start gog galaxy first? Make sure, that you are logged in there.

devivre;n10005671 said:
Did you start gog galaxy first? Make sure, that you are logged in there.

Of course I did :D I was logged in. also tried logging in and out. Wasnt helping unfortunately :(

I'm getting auto passed without even clicking pass, as soon as the opponent passes mine get passed too, please check this issue.

OmegaZ89;n10084821 said:
I'm getting auto passed without even clicking pass, as soon as the opponent passes mine get passed too, please check this issue.

That seems strange. Never seen that issue before. Do you use a gamepad controller on PC or is one plugged in (maybe it works better without the controller?).Did you try reinstalling the game? But I can only guess here.

As mentioned before, you can always contact support directly via this form: https://playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I believe I found a bug in the Midwinter Hunt adventure. After beating the standard I received the reward of beating the expert (title and border). Then I proceeded to beat the expert and received the award for beating standard (avatar).

Matemar;n10089501 said:
I believe I found a bug in the Midwinter Hunt adventure. After beating the standard I received the reward of beating the expert (title and border). Then I proceeded to beat the expert and received the award for beating standard (avatar).

There is no bug. Completing the standard challenge will give you the title and border, while completing the expert mode will give you the avatar.

Matemar;n10089501 said:

What 4RM3D said is true; however, there is a mistake in the rewards' descriptions on the Trinkets page. You could report it to increase the chance of it getting fixed.

devivre;n10085691 said:
That seems strange. Never seen that issue before. Do you use a gamepad controller on PC or is one plugged in (maybe it works better without the controller?).Did you try reinstalling the game? But I can only guess here.

As mentioned before, you can always contact support directly via this form: https://playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I just use a mouse and play it on my laptop, no contact with the keyboard at all. This issue happened over 10 times now

OmegaZ89;n10093081 said:
I just use a mouse and play it on my laptop, no contact with the keyboard at all. This issue happened over 10 times now

It might be best to CDPR contact support directly:
https://playgwent.com/en/contact-support

The only thing remotely similar I experienced yesterday (two times in a row the game auto passed me after the second turn or so), but in my case there's also an error message involved and after restarting the game, the issue was gone.

Hello... 1st. Im not a robot...
2. I can't create a new topic.
3. There is no requested topic on forum.
4.1. The problem: Im playing russian gog version of gwent. The translation of the description cards is @#$@!@%! I cant find ANY intrested by me synergy through the search menu. Changed to English all yellow text's now findable through search, but i want keep Audio=Russian, in options its not avalible no choise. OR English/English OR Russian/Russian
4.2. Question: How to make gog version TEXT=English Audio=Russian?

Last edited:
e1DrOn

Moved your post to a more appropriate thread.

As long as you have downloaded the Russian localization pack for GWENT (in GOG Galaxy, go to the game's settings and under "Configure game" choose the Russian language), you should be able to change both audio and text from the in-game Settings menu.
I just tested both Russian text + English audio and English text + Russian audio, and it was working fine.

4RM3D;n10089661 said:
There is no bug. Completing the standard challenge will give you the title and border, while completing the expert mode will give you the avatar.

RidiculousName;n10089931 said:
What 4RM3D said is true; however, there is a mistake in the rewards' descriptions on the Trinkets page. You could report it to increase the chance of it getting fixed.

Ah, okay.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you... Downloaded Russian lang throug GOG. And it's worked =) English text, russian Audio.
But now i see some resolution problem >_< I guess... i see pixels now and can't change any resolution mode. 1280x720 and no options.
Reset to defaults bring back good picture, but lang still Rus/Rus.

Last edited:
I can see that questions about cross-platform between PC and PS4 have been asked dozens of times and it is not possible yet, BUT I can't find an answer to my question: are my cards & account progress tied to either my GOG/Gwent accounts? If I try to play Gwent on another PC and login in with my account will I still have everything? I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I'm relatively new to GOG (and PC gaming in general) and I started a new account on a borrowed PC while away from my PS4 and I'd like to continue on my own PC when I get home. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom