Hand card slot vanished due to graphic glitch

+
Hand card slot vanished due to graphic glitch

Hi support team,

I just had an opponent dropping game due to connection issue, and this caused my game to have a graphic glitch that persisted onto next of my games. Due to this glitch, there was an empty space in my card hand row, which turned into a third round game in which I couldn´t play the last card in my hand, since it didn´t show, yet card counter told me I still had a card in hand.

Please find proof here:

https://ibb.co/cc5J86

Should you need it, I also recorded the last few seconds of the game. Please do not hesitate in request the video, if you need it.

Thanks in advance for looking into the issue.

Eliadann

Ah, this bug again. 9 out of 10 times it's caused by Gwent Tracker / GwentUp. Removing the tracker, usually solves the problem. Otherwise you can try to verify / repair Gwent through GOG Galaxy. If this also doesn't fix the issue run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Thanks for the reply. Nothing to fix, really, it´s a single time bug. I had gwentup running but, whatever the cause is, it seems to me the trigger is the disconnection OR forfeit in-the-middle of an internal game process.

Top Bottom