No Card Animations

+
No Card Animations

Seems all of my animated cards (which I have a lot)
are not animated in the deck builder
it has the sounds and color..but looks like the base card..

There is an option on the PC to disable card animations. I think the consoles also have this option. Is it accidentally enabled?

Could be.. but I didn't see one.
but I have had a total of 30min with the new update

it has a tab that has ... show all cards..show animations only or no animated cards.. I had show all but they were not.

just got off a plane and I'm out of town now for 7 days 8 (

Meant to come here as soon as I got back from holiday ...to clarify that there was what you said 4RM3D

You can delete this if you so wish to

Where can I find this option? I thought it would be in the general settings, but it’s not. Cant find some graphic settings as well

guilhermebohn;n10459902 said:
Where can I find this option? I thought it would be in the general settings, but it’s not. Cant find some graphic settings as well

Apparently the option to enable/disable premiums disappeared from PS4 settings in the latest patch.

If your card should have an animation and it doesn't (after you highlight the card and wait a bit), please contact to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I just happened to noticed while playing Gwent on the PS4, that all of the Transmuted cards are no longer animated instead they just have a quick shine over them. Why is that?

Xanderixdraze;n10745221 said:
I just happened to noticed while playing Gwent on the PS4, that all of the Transmuted cards are no longer animated instead they just have a quick shine over them. Why is that?

That quick shine appears when you turn off the animations (no longer/at the moment possible on PS4). It shows that the card is a premium, but that the animation has been turned off. Not all cards have animations yet and they only have that shining effect on them for now, but if none of your premiums has animations even if it should, then your game setting might have gotten stuck to "disable animations" mode. If that is the case, please contact to Support (link in my previous post).

That quick shine appears when you turn off the animations (no longer/at the moment possible on PS4). It shows that the card is a premium, but that the animation has been turned off. Not all cards have animations yet and they only have that shining effect on them for now, but if none of your premiums has animations even if it should, then your game setting might have gotten stuck to "disable animations" mode. If that is the case, please contact to Support (link in my previous post).
I have same problem only on Xbox one but before December animation was OK and now NO animation on board.
Am I got stuck forever?

I have same problem only on Xbox one but before December animation was OK and now NO animation on board.
Am I got stuck forever?

Here is what happened. Homecomnig was released on consoles and supposedly for performance isues the devs changed the premiums to only work when you individually highlight them. The devs made absolutely no statement about this and players had to figure it out themselves and beg over and over again for a staement about it. Burza is the only one who has acknowledged it when asked about it. HIs response is that there is no eta yet on fixing this. Unbelievable.

CDPR had optimization issues ever since Witcher 1. Withcer 2 is a horribly optimized game on PC. I understand this being an issue when they had a smaller studio. But it's down right insulting at this point.

Consoles are pretty low on their list, what with all the stuff that needs fixing, so we'll have to wait for a fix, if we get it at all.

CDPR had optimization issues ever since Witcher 1. Withcer 2 is a horribly optimized game on PC. I understand this being an issue when they had a smaller studio. But it's down right insulting at this point.

Consoles are pretty low on their list, what with all the stuff that needs fixing, so we'll have to wait for a fix, if we get it at all.

It's pointless to develop on other platforms if you are going to treat the players this badly. Way to tarnish your previously good name.

I agree. I've said this in another thread but I'd rather not have Gwent on consoles than be treated like this. It's not just premium cards but overall performance. I've played Thronebreaker for 2 hours on PS4 and had 5 crashes. The game freezes or just stops accepting commands.

I understand the business side of things. Card games aren't exactly popular on consoles. That's PCs market. But if you decide to place your product on a market, make sure you support it. Otherwise don't bother. Money talks, I guess.

And that's just the tip of the neglect iceberg. Consoles aren't supported in official tournaments, which in this day and age is ridiculous.

Look, I understand. They've probably bitten offf more than they can chew, what with their limited online experience. But guys, get it together. We've been at this for over 2 years.

Top Bottom