Does not recognize d pad or sticks new patch

+
Does not recognize d pad or sticks new patch

since this morning when I downloaded new patch, have not been able to navigate the menus as normal. The d pad and the control sticks do not move the selector, only LB and select/start buttons are being read by the game. Does not happen with any other games or in home screen etc. please any help for xone

Exactly the same problem here. I have install new patch (released a few days ago), then I got rewards for the season, and then I realized that I cannot move in the game menu...

I have already tried:
- removing the game itself (and connected data) from Xbox One and installing it again
- removing only personal data related to this game
- hard reset of Xbox One console (clearing of console cache)

None of these worked.

It would be great, if someone could help us out with this issue, as we simply cannot play the game at the moment...
Thank you.

Thanks.

I already contacted the support the day the patch was released, but no response so far.
I just reported it again with more details and the link to this topic.

netor3;n9443101 said:
Thanks.

I already contacted the support the day the patch was released, but no response so far.
I just reported it again with more details and the link to this topic.

Please be patient :) When new patch goes live, they are super busy for a while and it might take some time before they can answer.

Thanks to CDPR support's suggestion, I was able to finally find a solution to this issue :).

I've made following steps:
- connected my controller to Xbox One using USB cable
- go to setting/devices and update firmware of the controller

Despite the fact that no update was necessary/found in my case, I've run the Gwent after that and IT WORKED! Then I disconnected the usb cable and used the controller wirelessly without issues.
It is possible that connecting controller though usb cable is the only step required to make this work.

I'm glad I can finally play some Gwent on Xbox! :)

Update:
My game crashed a moment ago (it is beta, so it happens) and after starting the Gwent once again the problem came back :(.

Using USB cable was not enough to restore possibility to move in the game, so I run the "update of controller" and then it worked again. It is annoying...

To sum up:
There is still an issue with this game. Somehow it does not work well with Xbox One system in some cases, but I cannot tell why this is happening to some of users. Either way, the workaround provided in my previous comment is working :).

Top Bottom