After patch - constat problem that is also screwing me on my rank

+
After patch - constat problem that is also screwing me on my rank

Ever since the latest patch on the Xbox One, I get this issue 1 or 2 times during every single play session.

The game will do one of the two following:

1. The game will find an opponent, and then it will lock up and make a sound like it is stuck and make the same sound over and over repeatedly (like old school windows use to) and then take me back to the main menu to select ranks/single player, etc. Since it found an opponent, I get screwed out of rank points because it will take them away from me, even though it was NOT my fault.

2. The game will find an opponent and then suddenly it completely closes and I am back at the Xbox dashboard. If I restart the game, it will load from the beginning (not auto pick up where I was at in the game like it does if I close down my xbox manually and then restart it and start Gwent) and then reload the shop, cards, tell me where I am at with my wins, etc. So it crashes hard and resets the game to think it wasn't already running. And again, I loose rank points because of this.

While this needs fixed, another issue needs addressed. While I am fine with the opponent getting the win, points, etc. why am I getting screwed over because your game crashes. You have to have the ability to detect what happened in the game and at what point in the game. If it is that soon, before the match even starts, then I should not get punished because your game crashes.

I have lost hundreds of rank points the last several weeks because this continues every time I play this game. It is already a long trek up the ranks and this setback only makes it more tedious then it needs to be. Please fix.

This same issue has plagued me this season. I've tracked it for a while and it happens about 1 in 5 matches. I'd like to reach lvl20 again but due to this handicap I'm peaking at 4.1k

It's a well known problem on Xbox. The devs haven't acknowledged it anywhere I've seen. I've gotten in to the habit of closing and relaunching the game after 3-4 matches.

I completely reinstalled and this doesn't help.

I have the same Issue. The game finds an opponent then crashes. I hope they fix it in the upcoming patch. It's really annoying and frustrating.

Top Bottom