Campaign Daily Resource Collecting & Tasks/Building

+
Campaign Daily Resource Collecting & Tasks/Building

I think it would be cool to have Rocks appear around the map randomly that can provide ore when mined. You could make it required that you find or buy a pickaxe first. Maybe the rocks could have different amounts of ores possible and a small chance of dust. For example usually rocks could have like 5 ore in them or something like that and on rare occasion they might have 50 ore. You could do a similar thing with lumber/trees/axes and maybe and have a significant sum of lumber used to build a daily bridge and when you make the bridge for the day there is a chest at the end with a nice reward. Everyday at the start of the day maybe some monster would break the bridge down again. You could do something like this with ores too maybe they could used to make a scout tower and ounce it's built for the day you can climb to the top and gather the chest from it. You could just have the bridge made out of ores as well if you don't want to add in lumber collecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear Geralt and everything that is wicked! I hope not. Multiplayer already got daily stuffs. Singleplayer I want for story and fun stuffs, not repetitive tasks.

I agree with Rick and Exoclyps.

Besides I'm at a point where I wouldn't even know what to do with even more ore and kegs. I already have more than I really need :).

Guest 4021160

Grrrreat idea with ore. Now add a fetch quest here and there, destroyable blocks and an ad from time to time and you have yourself the entire combined playerbase of minecraft and every mmo ever. The army of 13 year olds. Good thing we have chat coming up.

I kinda agree with everyone's reaction. It's a nice idea to have daily rewards for single player campaign, but the OP's suggestions, while intricate, are from a completely different type of game- one that has nothing to do with either gwent or the Witcher world...

The campaign could unlock some exclusive cards, not so game-breaking or meta-card... Only to reward players who likes multiplayer.

Top Bottom