x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

- long hours of gameplay
    - great story
    - can be replay and replay value is high
    *So I can get away from MP

- great exploration and reward
    *One of the reason I like The Gwenter 3: Card Hunt is because I can get unique card from different people, not from purchasing keg

1. It will have 10h+ so its long
    2. CDPR does not disappoint in this regard.
    3. They said somewhere that the campaign will have different difficulty levels (maybe just like in Witcher 3). Plus it's a decision making game so plenty of diversity and replay value.
    4. Reward of completion is the premium version of the 20 cards you get to use in MP.

Comment

Judging from the gamescom presentation several days ago all of your wishes will come true. Of course the second point is very subjective up to a certain degree

Comment

The singleplayer will add cards to the game, but it has to be bought with real money.
        So the only real wish i have is that the cards can be crafted.

Comment

I wish replayability with differents dificulties ( with extreme mode for hardcore players) :P

Comment

Now that i saw the Mahakam Ale Festival i want alot of expert mode second puzzle (the bards one) type of puzzles in Death March difficulty of the campaign besides the normal rule fights.

Comment

Ohh CDPR dont forget to add Roach somewhere hidden in map :P Can give card as well :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kingoko View Post
                Ohh CDPR dont forget to add Roach somewhere hidden in map :P Can give card as well :P
                Probably stuck on some random fencepost somewhere. . . .

Moderator's Note: Adjusted the title of the thread a bit, because I enjoy wish-list threads. Now, let's see how many wishes will be granted in Thronebreaker. . . .
                Last edited by Riven-Twain; 05-10-17, 01:47.
                'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingoko View Post
                  Show up in your hand during battle :P

Comment

Fingers crossed for this one... I wish it gets released tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodrik View Post
                      Fingers crossed for this one... I wish it gets released tomorrow!!
                      That's rather an ambitious wish. Here's hoping, though!

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Perhaps real-time strategy elements might make the campaign more varied and interesting. I wonder if the REDs have considered aught like this. . .

Comment

Now that I have done a couple of events, I can start to see how the single player mode can be more than just card battle Vs AI. Really looking forward to it

Comment

They better have the mature elements like Brothels that they had in the witcher. The one line i could never forget is "I am looking for a whore"

Comment

Originally posted by Dante2144 View Post
                              They better have the mature elements like Brothels that they had in the witcher. The one line i could never forget is "I am looking for a whore"
                              Being a part of Gwent, Thronebreaker will be limited by the 12+ (or T) age rating.
                              Last edited by RidiculousName; 05-11-17, 12:17. Reason: European game, European rating...

Comment

Working...
                              X