What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

+
What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

- long hours of gameplay
- great story
- can be replay and replay value is high
*So I can get away from MP

- great exploration and reward
*One of the reason I like The Gwenter 3: Card Hunt is because I can get unique card from different people, not from purchasing keg

1. It will have 10h+ so its long
2. CDPR does not disappoint in this regard.
3. They said somewhere that the campaign will have different difficulty levels (maybe just like in Witcher 3). Plus it's a decision making game so plenty of diversity and replay value.
4. Reward of completion is the premium version of the 20 cards you get to use in MP.

Judging from the gamescom presentation several days ago all of your wishes will come true. Of course the second point is very subjective up to a certain degree :)

The singleplayer will add cards to the game, but it has to be bought with real money.
So the only real wish i have is that the cards can be crafted.

I wish replayability with differents dificulties ( with extreme mode for hardcore players) :p

Now that i saw the Mahakam Ale Festival i want alot of expert mode second puzzle (the bards one) type of puzzles in Death March difficulty of the campaign besides the normal rule fights.

Kingoko;n9653311 said:
Ohh CDPR dont forget to add Roach somewhere hidden in map :p Can give card as well :p
Probably stuck on some random fencepost somewhere. . . .

Moderator's Note: Adjusted the title of the thread a bit, because I enjoy wish-list threads. Now, let's see how many wishes will be granted in Thronebreaker. . . .

Last edited:
Perhaps real-time strategy elements might make the campaign more varied and interesting. I wonder if the REDs have considered aught like this. . .

Now that I have done a couple of events, I can start to see how the single player mode can be more than just card battle Vs AI. Really looking forward to it

They better have the mature elements like Brothels that they had in the witcher. The one line i could never forget is "I am looking for a whore"

Dante2144;n9797541 said:
They better have the mature elements like Brothels that they had in the witcher. The one line i could never forget is "I am looking for a whore"

Being a part of Gwent, Thronebreaker will be limited by the 12+ (or T) age rating.

Last edited:
However, from what we've been told, the game should still offer mature, dark stories, with morally challenging decisions.

RidiculousName;n9797561 said:
Being a part of Gwent, Thronebreaker will be limited by the 12+ (or T) age rating.
Since Thronebreaker will only have access to those who purchase it, could it be treated like a different game and maybe have its own age rating (I mean legaly speaking)?

RidiculousName;n9797561 said:

Oh thats fine, maybe just throw in a sneaky Easter egg :p. How they do it in kid shows with adult jokes.

Thanks for letting me know.

Theodrik;n9801881 said:
Since Thronebreaker will only have access to those who purchase it, could it be treated like a different game and maybe have its own age rating (I mean legaly speaking)?

No idea, especially since legislation differs from country to country.

Even if it was possible I really can't imagine CDPR doing something like that, though.

I hope some of the recent themes and artwork in the cards we've seen revealed lately also hint at the sort of style and tone we may expect to see in Thronebreaker: Curses, cataclysms, and just a touch of cryptic creepiness.

Top Bottom