Witcher 3 Fan Videos

+
Hello guys and galls!

I'm back again and so is Witcher Lore.

Last week (13 days ago to be exact) I started talking about the early history of the world and all that stuff and this week I'm continuing the same theme.

This video focuses on the second arival of humans to the continent, an event so aptly named "The First Landing" and how the world looked like post the Conjucntion of Spheres.

Hope you like the video!

Cant figure out how to edit a comment (I'm an idiot, I know) but I forgot to mention that some of the footage in the video above, the begginning sequance and the part with Dandelion was recorded using an the new Storyboard UI mod made by rmemr.

To be honest maybe half of the scenes in the video were recorded using SBUI, the camera controls are superior to Free Camera mod in every way shape and form.

While playing, couldn't help but think about Geralt and its progression towards what hunting monsters mean, Don Quijote and his fight against technological monsters, and Tolkien and his input of fantastic after the horrors of the trenches.
So i made a short youtube vid. I think some may like it. :p

Hello guys and galls.

Hello guys and galls!

It's been some time since the last episode of Witcher Lore, had a few bumps on the way, but the thirs episode of World History (the last one) is here.

In this episode I talk about the Northern Kingdoms and the Empire of Nilfgaard.

As always I'm open for any sort of feedback and suggestions so if you have anything to tell me dont be shy!

Thanks for watching.

[video=youtube;TH2Gggs-ifs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH2Gggs-ifs[/video]

schinderhannes.999;n7640850 said:
Another live-action short, starring Ben Schamma a.k.a. MaulCosplay (of Darth Maul: Apprentice fame) as Geralt:

Ah, you beat me to it. I was going to post that same video.

Very good video, nicely done to the team behind it. The acting was a little off but it's not like they are AAA actors, either.

Hello guys and gals.

Today I'm finaly releasing the first episode of Witcher Story (original title I know) and I decided to switch it up and try a new style.

Instead of using actual Witcher 3 gameplay I decided to take ingame screenshots and touch them up with a certian software called Topaz and its plugin Simplify.

As for the story it self I only managed to get half of it done since I dont want to make the video 25+ minutes long. The story I'm retelling is found in "The Last Wish" chapter "Grain of Truth 1-5".

I'm curious what you guys think of this new style, do you hate it or do you like it.

Thanks for watching!

Here's a couple fan videos. The first is chopped up Battle of Kaer Morhen video with "If These Trees Could Talk" by Solstice. Vesemir reminds me of my grandfather, so wanted to make a little tribute to him. The second is the "A Night To Remember" trailer featuring the Hurdy Gurdy song "Mooreiche" by Matthias Loibner. Let me know if you like! Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izMtFcB3avM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwHyz356Cg8

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals!

It's time for the second volume of "Grain of Truth", or should I say my retelling of the story found in "The Last Wish".

I'm using the same style as last time, screenshots ran through a editing software to make them look "picturesque" but in this volume I had to come up with a way to voice a monster character.
Since I'm a one man operation and dont have impressive voice acting skills I decided to just distrort my voice to limited succes.

This is still a new series and I would love to hear some opinions and feedback so I can hopefuly improve the format!

Thanks for watching!

Hello guys and galls!

Took me a while but the third volume of Grain of Truth is finaly finished.
It's much of the same, still using the "illustrations" or should I say edited
Witcher 3 screenshots and my own writing and naration.

I must note that if you have not watched the first and second volume, you should watch that before watching this one since this video starts where the last one ended.

The idea behind these videos is to "translate" the amazing stories writen by Andrzej Sapkowski to video format and make them watchable in a single sitting (this video
is a bit long, I know). The story in question can be found in "The Last Wish" chapter "Grain of Truth" 1-5.

Thanks for watching!

Hello guys and galls!

Here is clip from my upcoming Witcher 3 movie edit, it is the Bald Mountain scenes with Imlerith and the Crones. Have a look and let me know what you think.

schinderhannes.999;n7640850 said:
Another live-action short, starring Ben Schamma a.k.a. MaulCosplay (of Darth Maul: Apprentice fame) as Geralt:

Netflix should just get hold of this guy to play Geralt in the upcoming series, if it's actually planned as live-action.
He definitely would look the part and could do all of his stunts himself it seems.

Top Bottom