Witcher 1 saves for import to Witcher 2

+
Uploading saves to an external site . Will try to have working links in the morning . It seems that since the forum maintenance last week that our files can no longer be over 2 MB and since the saves are more than double that i`m assuming that is where the problem lies . Sorry for the trouble guys . I`ll update the 1st post in this thread when complete .

Just curious as im starting w2 now having just finished 1 last night but my import save file is without ravens because I started azar javed encounter without finishing the armor.. however my question is do we use this ravens armor throughout all w2?? is it that important or just a temporary boost?

I have aerodnight and mahamakman rune sihil but no ravens...I sided with order and shani lover. and saved adda..so should I just keep goin with this imported file? or is ravens that much more important and long lasting>>

Thank you for the save games. I only had my original "neutral" once since I've lost the two others.I'll gladly use the Order and Scoia'tael ones now for my 4th and 5th TW2 runs :)

Thank you !

I have two questions. Your choices are exactly the same or not?
When you have made the choice between the Order / the Scoia'tel / Neutral have you killed Yeavin / Silfried / Neither ?

BLACKJAK007 said:
Thank you ! /> />

I have two questions. Your choices are exactly the same or not?
When you have made the choice between the Order / the Scoia'tel / Neutral have you killed Yeavin / Silfried / Neither ?

With Yaevinn it doesn`t make a difference whether he`s dead or not . He`s only mentioned once in Witcher 2 and only if you choose a certain dialog with Iorveth .

With the order save most time he lives . If Sigfied lives you get a chance to meet him just before entering Loc Muinne .

Other than that the only differences you will see between the saves are the starting armors and weapons that you start Witcher 2 with .

Hmm, I am trying to find Kindo's saves but I can't find them anywhere on the Nexus and the link in the OP doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a new link or source for Kindo's saves?

EDIT - I actually just found Kindo and lots of other save files on The Witcher 2 Nexus ( i was looking on the original witcher nexus), here is a link for anyone else interested, http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/180/?

Last edited:
Top Bottom