Please Help me find The Primium Armor Jacket

+
Please Help me find The Primium Armor Jacket

Please help me....Does anyone know where I can get the Premium Armor Hooded Jacket that was sold on Jinx? I missed out when I now have the money to get it. This was my second item I wanted to get. I got the Official LED lit Wolf Medallion, and would like to have the jacket to go with it. Looking for XL size, no go on eBay or Amazon and don't know where else to look for it.

Riven-Twain;n10307672 said:
As far as I know, it should still be available from the official store (unless you mean another jacket, of course).

I am meaning another jacket. It was brown and looked like it had chain-mail on the shoulders. As seen here, but this one is small.

DontBlnkBadWolf;n10319062 said:
I am meaning another jacket. It was brown and looked like it had chain-mail on the shoulders. As seen here, but this one is small.
Ah, that one. I suppose you could contact J!NX , and ask whether it will return. Beyond that, unfortunately, I'm out of suggestions. Sorry I can't be more help!

Riven-Twain;n10322652 said:
Ah, that one. I suppose you could contact J!NX , and ask whether it will return. Beyond that, unfortunately, I'm out of suggestions. Sorry I can't be more help!

And for that, I thank you. Maybe someone would have an idea. Jinx has already stated that it is no longer in production, so my only option is some forum member's direction as to where I may find one. I was hoping that somewhere in Europe or Asia (Not China because I can't figure out if it's official or not) there might be someone who knows a guy, who knows a guy....etc.

Or maybe a RED might know where I can find a secret stash.....*cough* HINT HINT *cough*

LOL

Last edited:
It depends what actually you are looking for in the jacket. Whether it is style, comfort or protection. For me, protection is the most important factor above all. Leather has the best all around protection, however in hot weather, wearing leather jackets is not a good choice. Leather jackets is not ideal to wear if riding in the rain.

aravindkumr44;n10617042 said:
It depends what actually you are looking for in the jacket. Whether it is style, comfort or protection. For me, protection is the most important factor above all. Leather has the best all around protection, however in hot weather, wearing leather jackets is not a good choice. Leather jackets is not ideal to wear if riding in the rain.

I'm looking for the Official Jacket the J!NX was selling. Not the new one they are selling. It's gone for good, which makes me S.O.O.L.

Top Bottom