Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

+
I'm not missing the series premiere. Wonder if it will have some offbeat scenes like in the tv series about the land of Oz?

I fear they just won't be able to bring out the uniqueness of Sap's world like CDPR has. It'll probably feel like a generic Xena or Hercules style action show. And why the fuck can't they get a Polish writer?? Christ...

Garrison72;n9967901 said:
I fear they just won't be able to bring out the uniqueness of Sap's world like CDPR has. It'll probably feel like a generic Xena or Hercules style action show. And why the fuck can't they get a Polish writer?? Christ...

Oh that's easy. CDPR hired them all already. All of them. The survivors anyway.

Garrison72;n9968721 said:
All 5? :p I think that's what TW3 had.

More actually if we include the lead writers and those who wrote the various smaller quests. But anyone else was hired for Cyberpunk 2077. :)

I always want to see Witcher on a cdpr made animation movie,with real actors Geralt and his universe never look good enough.

Guest 3847602

Excited, but very cautiously... I'm just keeping my ear to the ground about the possible news or hints of their "creative consultant" starting to distance himself from the team working on the TV series.
I wouldn't need to see any other red flag to write the show off (as far as my interest in it is concerned).

Perhaps Sapkowski is paid better this time, and the TV series does not particularly disagree with his books on anything. So, he has not much reason to complain. But the show may still just end up being mediocre and forgettable.

In a ideal world, it will be a CGI show, with the games voice actors, following the shorters stories as a first-prologue season and then the saga. The first season of Game of Thrones was pretty good adapting the first book, so is possible...and they are making a prequel for that series so it's not a crazy idea...is just ideal and is not gonna happen. I have 0 expectations on this. And for the writer behind it, i don't care about what genitals she has, but her history of shows behind it's...hit and very miss.

Mads Mikkelsen is my no.1 choice to play Geralt Of Rivia

Last edited:
No Title

Attachments

• photo191182.jpg
    photo191182.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 51
F...CK YEAH!!! It will be an animated TV Show or real actor TV serie? Anyway, I hope it will be great, like the books and games.

P.D. Mads Mikkelsen for Geralt...

Top Bottom