I was able to say thank you to CD Projekt Red at PAX West Witcher 10th anniversary

+
I was able to say thank you to CD Projekt Red at PAX West Witcher 10th anniversary

I really didn't have many questions, but I deep down, I did truly want to thank CD Projeckt Red humbly for myself and many others gamers who are so thankful and wanted to tell CDPR thanks so much for what CDPR has done to remember us gamers and what it means to create games that are made for us and to give us value for our money in an industry that is giving less and less a shit about what we want from our games and just milking us for more and more of our wallets, and giving us less, and piece by peice with less physical copies, small empty boxes and DLC and micro transaction bullshit.

I know I do not speak for everyone and every gamer, and that was not my intention, but I know many of you Witcher fans and fans are know how much the industry has changed in the last 20 years and for CDPR to go against the industry flow and standards and to still remember us gamers from all walks of life and give genuine and enjoyable free content and REAL and OPTIONAL expansions to go with the core game and NOT a fucking pay walled content with parts of a core game basically removed and "hidden" as DLC content, requiring us to PAY MORE like so many devs and publishers are doing in the industry and so so many of us are fucking sick of it. CDPR has said no to all that.

As such, I wanted to thank CDPR for you on all of your behalf that couldn't be there. I very much wanted to tell CDPR face to face what a lot of you have been thinking and feeling and wanting to tell them.

It was a incredible and humble honor to have that very rare opportunity to address CDPR for both me and behalf of many of you.

I hope I spoke well for everyone who feels the same way I do and maybe wanted to thank CDPR but didn't know how. I hope I did you proud.

Thank you CDPR, for remembering us and remembering where you came and started from.

https://youtu.be/z5QpbMOfy2U

https://i.imgur.com/Txow2jg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hYpNTop.jpg

Last edited:
Arct1c0n;n9455981 said:
I really didn't have many questions, but I deep down, I did truly want to thank CD Projeckt Red humbly for myself and many others gamers who are so thankful and wanted to tell CDPR thanks so much for what CDPR has done to remember us gamers and what it means to create games that are made for us and to give us value for our money in an industry that is giving less and less a shit about what we want from our games and just milking us for more and more of our wallets, and giving us less, and piece by peice with less physical copies, small empty boxes and DLC and micro transaction bullshit.

I know I do not speak for everyone and every gamer, and that was not my intention, but I know many of you Witcher fans and fans are know how much the industry has changed in the last 20 years and for CDPR to go against the industry flow and standards and to still remember us gamers from all walks of life and give genuine and enjoyable free content and REAL and OPTIONAL expansions to go with the core game and NOT a fucking pay walled content with parts of a core game basically removed and "hidden" as DLC content, requiring us to PAY MORE like so many devs and publishers are doing in the industry and so so many of us are fucking sick of it. CDPR has said no to all that.

As such, I wanted to thank CDPR for you on all of your behalf that couldn't be there. I very much wanted to tell CDPR face to face what a lot of you have been thinking and feeling and wanting to tell them.

It was a incredible and humble honor to have that very rare opportunity to address CDPR for both me and behalf of many of you.

Thank you CDPR, for remembering us and remembering where you came and started from.

https://i.imgur.com/hYpNTop.jpg

Oh man, it was you!!! It was a really moving moment, you could see how moved Marcin Iwiński was after your little speech :) Congrats and thank you!

At me to the list! :) it was a long time i played a game this immersive and good story.
More content like that i love to spend money on!!

Arct1c0n;n9455981 said:

https://i.imgur.com/hYpNTop.jpg

That was so awesome man. I so wish I was there to tell them exactly that. Good on you sir.

Thank you for your kind words and support, Arct1c0n! I was also at PAX, and thought you spoke very well. I'm sure the REDs appreciated your remarks too, and I'm glad you had an opportunity to meet them in person! (I was in the lobby, and stepped out of the way just as Pawel took that shot of you and the Devs.)

All the best on the Path!

Top Bottom