So I just got something all the way from Poland...

+
So I just got something all the way from Poland...

Thank you so so so so much you guys! I'm literally still shaking from excitement here! I really didn't think you guys would send me something like this when I mentioned that I regretted to this day not getting the collectors edition, but you really did it! I am beyond words!

For those of you who arn't aware: Here's the back story on this:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...jekt-red-at-pax-west-witcher-10th-anniversary

Of course as soon as I bring the box in, someone claims it already...

K, you done? Can I open my gift now Mr Kitty?

Yep, its definitely all the way from Poland!

Freaking love the packaging tape!

Kitty gets more curious. Awesome job with the protective packaging!

WOW! You guys really did mean that you were going to to take care of me when I said I really regretted not getting the collectors edition back in 2015! Kitty has new play thing as well

Wow! Just..... wow!

Now thats a cool touch CDPR!

Wow that is freaking nice! I know exactly where that is going to go.....

Perfect spot!

Thanks so so so much everyone at CD Projekt Red! I promise now I'll start playing Witcher 3 again and finish it and actually touch the awesome DLC!

Congratulations, Arct1c0n ! That's indeed a grand gift! The REDs seem to have truly appreciated meeting you and your kind words. Enjoy your loot!

The cat is a nice touch.

Absolutely Epic.
Just wait though, when the time is right your cat will walk in get close to the statue and then all of a sudden the Battle suite plays. Save the Statue!

sorry to post here but i;m new on the forum and i don;t know where to post this thing that i found in the game.Mabye someone of you can illuminate me what is the role of this red cube in the mountain :))) 292030_screenshots_20180324180851_1.jpg

eqzr;n10721261 said:
Mabye someone of you can illuminate me what is the role of this red cube in the mountain
It looks like an asset which is simply missing its texture. I'm not sure why it's up a mountain, though. Could have been mislaid by a passing RED. Mysterious.

Top Bottom