Contest 2 - The one with the postcard

+

Keth

Ex-moderator
Contest 2 - The one with the postcard

It’s time for the second contest! Even though summer is almost gone, for the next entry in our series of anniversary competitions you’re going to want to stay in full-out vacation mode a bit longer. Ever wondered which location from our games you would visit if you got the chance? If you haven’t, it’s time to get thinking!

For this contest we want to ask you to send Geralt a postcard from your journey to any location available in our games. In order to document your trip, feel free to take a screenshot from the desired place in the game or use a screen grab from one of our video materials. Remember that it can be from any Witcher game!

Let’s get creative!

Details on how to enter the contest can be found here.

Ouch... Do you have the courage to watch a photo-season of friend's vacations with explanation of the details?

You're brave!!!

Darn for a sec I thought we could use real photos from our trips. This one is much easier for everyone to come up with something. A lof of pretty location in the series.

Not really. You can zoom the camera close enough in TW1 that Geralt's model will disappear, effectively having a first-person view, and TW2 has REDkit.

Not really. You can zoom the camera close enough in TW1 that Geralt's model will disappear, effectively having a first-person view, and TW2 has REDkit.
I don't have TW1 installed. And i've no idea what to do with REDkit. I don't know much about it.

You can also use our video materials from any part of The Witcher :)
I know. And there are some awesome videos!

It's not a big problem anyway. I'm sure there will be some creative entries :)

Top Bottom