x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're currently looking into the draw distance issue, we will share more information as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodlikeRU View Post
      Pretty good but somehow in a magical way it just works on the Xbox One S that is a lot slower and not on the PS4 while XO got the support long ago.
      Must be the same magic in my PS4, as I am not experiencing any issues.

Originally posted by GodlikeRU View Post
      I wonder how do you want to do that? You can't revert to a older version on PS4, that's the problem. I will give you 999$ if you do that on my PS4. If I could I would just play instead of watching PlayStation 2 like trees
      Can't you just un-install the data on PS4 or, re-install the game and download the save data from PS+?

Originally posted by GodlikeRU View Post
      If it's not financially agreeable then why make a patch for Xbox One X that almost no one uses? If it was still worth to patch it for XOX then it should be worth ten times more to patch it for PS4.
      I already stated, CDPR are good for doing things like this. If I were them, I would be wondering why I bothered, for all the shit being flung at them. Plus, they can add HDR support to XBOX ten times over, does not mean they are obligated to do the same on PS4 or PC.

And do not forget, CDPR will be working to try and make this work better. They have an excellent work ethic in that regard. Think of all the quality FREE DLC you got with this game, and the amazing expansions, all very well priced. Take all that into consideration when you feel your life is worse than than of a Velenerian, because of HDR!

Comment

• Moderator: One post deleted. Please, do not mock one another. We understand players are frustrated, but, please, keep posts respectful and civil.
        'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

• [Sard Edit] Content Edited.
          Last edited by Sardukhar; 02-05-18, 01:16.

Comment

• Okay, now it's handing out infractions and then bans. Warnings over. Further rule-breaking posts will see your posting ability reduced.
            All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope! |For OFF TOPIC, our Community Section is here to service you!

Comment

• Few posts deleted.

We do have
              rules in these forums (as already stated above) and people should respect those rules, if they wish to post here. If you have questions related to moderation, ask those in Private Messages instead of public posts, as stated in the rules. Criticism isn't forbidden, as long as it stays within the forum rules.
              Last edited by Sunsibar; 02-05-18, 12:58.

Comment

• Hi, is the new patch confirmed for 2018 or 2019?

Comment

• There is an fix for play the game without the problem?
                  If disable HDR or 4K resolution, the problem still again?

Any news for the release date for the new patch?

Regards,

--
                  AL

Comment

• Give up, guys. They will not tell us about the release date and even if they say something you can never trust CDPR's word.

Comment

• Have we even had anything official from CDPR on this? I know their priorities lie elsewhere but to essentially introduce an update that breaks the game and then take over a month to solve it is not cool. I would've been happy with the game staying at 1.50/1.51 and never getting updated again, at least I could enjoy the game.

Comment

• the quest scavenger hunt: wolf school gear is now still experiencing more bugs, we cant open the chest at all which is blocking progress. how much longer will this be bugged for, it has had problems for a very long time now??? in my opinion the fact that it still ha-sent been fixed after all this time is just sad and pathetic. i very much dought it is a hard fix. if anything creating a new chest and replacing the glitched one seems obvious, or even just changing the quest itself and just removing the chest internally and just place the crystal in the spot alrady and just walk up to the tower and use "Aard" on the crystals and jump down into the cave from the portal. that's just what i think, but CDPR seems not to think so. idk why im sure someone has brought up just changing the quest but paying for content that can even be accessed or played is just sad and actually a little illegal maybe?? paying for something and being promised the item in question and not receiving it at all, im not so sure having the title of CDPR should be "pay us and we'll see if you'll get it, maybe, maybe not we don't care Lol".

Comment

• C'mon guys, what's happening with the patch?? It's been more than a month and no info about it, I want to play the game but I can't because of the pop-in issue, it's unplayable.When is the fix coming?? Share some info at least

Comment

• Yep.... still not a single word..instead of focusing on forum updates an registration stuff you guys should focus on the main game first because it's a mess on PS4 with the draw distance bug, I can't belive so much time has passed without adressing the issue, it's literally looking like a PS2 game with that bug.. what a shame

Comment

• Good news: the draw distance has been increased with the latest hotfix!

Comment

• Thank you very much Alicja. I don't have to but I apologize to you about the other guys being disrespectful with everyone on cdprojekt, there is people that really appreciate your time and effort to make the game better for all of us

Comment

• Originally posted by narukun View Post
                                  Thank you very much Alicja. I don't have to but I apologize to you about the other guys being disrespectful with everyone on cdprojekt, there is people that really appreciate your time and effort to make the game better for all of us
                                  Please don't apologize in name of others. Cdpr is not doing favor with updates, we paid money for this game. It is a contract. They broke the game twice and took 7 month to fix all this without any valuable communication to their customers! So I'm sorry, but bad opinions were reasonable. Maybe not the language, but the opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                  X