The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

A new patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PS4 and PS4 Pro consoles is now available! The most notable changes are introduction of HDR and stability improvements, related to crashes experienced by players.

List of changes:
  • HDR support;
  • various performance optimizations;
  • stability improvements;
  • localization bugfixing;
  • minor visual improvements.

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Thank you! Will definitely get my hands on it.

Are you planning on implementing Performance Mode? There is not much difference on CPU between X and Pro, just decrease the quality of textures, or implement dynamic resolution if possible. That’s the only thing left that I wish to see in the game, everything else is already there! Anyway, I’m grateful for your support of the game-thank you again!

Thank you so much!!!! So happy to see this update finally! I don't have an HDR display, but the inventory crashes were the problem for me.

Harleyman20;n10794191 said:
My version is saying V1.60 even though i downloaded and installed the V1.61 update. Ps4 pro

It'll be 1.60 for complete edition and 1.61 for standard edition.

I have a pro PS4 pro with a 4K HDR tv. 1.61 downloaded for me (the game of the year edition) the graphics have completely went to pot unplayable

I have the Pro + 1080 TV and I think the downsampling has disappeared. My game doesn't look like 4K :(
Anyone can confirm that?

Thank you, I mean that. I can now finally get back to playing through the complete edition and going for my 2nd TW3 Platinum, great game.

Did the new patch really solve the inventory crash problem? I´m not going to download it until its safe. I´m playing on 1.30 patch.

Edumiguel;n10795571 said:
Did the new patch really solve the inventory crash problem? I´m not going to download it until its safe. I´m playing on 1.30 patch.

I just downloaded it and went to the shop to try and sell my weapons and the game crashed... I can record a video if someone is interested but cant before saturday as I have a lot of exams. The game is not fixed.

skovacevic96;n10795621 said:
I just downloaded it and went to the shop to try and sell my weapons and the game crashed... I can record a video if someone is interested but cant before saturday as I have a lot of exams. The game is not fixed.

Please try to delete your game data and install it again with the new patch. Maybe this will help.

It hasn't worked. The graphics have been destroyed. I can only see whites and yellows. I have a UHDTV 4K with HDR and after the update, the game crashed.

johnsemple123;n10795281 said:
I have a pro PS4 pro with a 4K HDR tv. 1.61 downloaded for me (the game of the year edition) the graphics have completely went to pot unplayable

In my Play4 Pro too. I can only see whites and yellows... ¿You too?

skovacevic96;n10795691 said:
What about my save files?

Just the game data not the save files. Press options on the wicher game and choose to delete. If you have the disc version all you have to do is insert the disc again and it will be reinstalled. If you have the digital version you will need to download it again.

Top Bottom