The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

+
narukun I don't think that cdpr wants to aim to be in the same "league". Until now they did way better.
But anyway. If one company treats customers bad, it doesn't mean that the other can too. Just don't buy games from ubi if you think, they are like this. As I'll also not buy from cdpr if they start communicating like this.

Hi, all! Firstly, posts are getting both off-topic and "edgy". No, please. Any criticism (or appreciation!) is more than welcome, but the tone will remain respectful of all parties. If not... (Puts a burst of marshmallow rounds into the wall. Severely sticky splat-marks.)

Secondly, the delay was to no one's liking. Of course, no one expected things to work out the way they worked, but they did. Then, it was necessary to dig in and figure out what was going wrong. That took time, unfortunately. Fortunately, it seems as if things are going better this time!

Oh, only...if only...things were simple, fast, and easy!

SigilFey;n10948151 said:
Hi, all! Firstly, posts are getting both off-topic and "edgy". No, please. Any criticism (or appreciation!) is more than welcome, but the tone will remain respectful of all parties. If not... (Puts a burst of marshmallow rounds into the wall. Severely sticky splat-marks.)

Secondly, the delay was to no one's liking. Of course, no one expected things to work out the way they worked, but they did. Then, it was necessary to dig in and figure out what was going wrong. That took time, unfortunately. Fortunately, it seems as if things are going better this time!

Oh, only...if only...things were simple, fast, and easy!

No argue about the style. Some people went too far for sure. I only wanted to point out that if such trouble happens, better communication is needed from the company to deal with the disappointed customers. If they take a lesson from this, this is all good. I haven't read any serious complaints about the latest patch so hopefully, this is a happy ending.

The patch is super good, I noticed screen tearing at the stop of the screen, idk if it was present before tbh, but I prefer it like this and have a nice draw distance

Top Bottom