x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine Soundtracks Now Available for Download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine Soundtracks Now Available for Download!

The soundtracks for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine are now available for free on GOG.com, Steam and Origin!

Finally! <3

Comment

Thank you for this, having to use certain platforms like Spotify which is not available in some countires to hear the masterpiece tracks of the expansions was annoying, so thank you very much for this.
      Last edited by KingHochmeister; 31-08-16, 21:21.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHochmeister
        Thank you for this, having to use certain platforms like Spotify which is not available in some countires to hear the masterpiece tracks of the expansions was annoying, so thank you very much for this.
        Enjoy!

Comment

Wait I have a question, are these soundtracks only available if you purchased the witcher 3 wild hunt via GOG or Steam?
          Because I play on ps4...please tell me....I hope they will be available some other way too....

Last edited by Raven-beauty; 31-08-16, 22:23.

Comment

I already said it a bunch of times, but i have to say it again.

Big thanks to you guys.
            Especially because you give it to us for free.

Now i can really enjoy this awesome music.

Comment

How do you do that, CDPR?

The Witcher's saga has ended but you still making us delicious gifts like this one!

BIG, BIG, REALLY BIGEST THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Downloading immediately
                Thank you CDPR

Comment

Any chance these might become available for xbox one players as well?

Comment

Where?
                    I searched on Steam, Origin and GOG and can't find them anywhere.
                    Can you provide the download links?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JemvieGOG View Post
                      Where?
                      If you own the DLCs or the GOTY Edition on one of these platforms, these soundtracks should be available in your library under Game Goodies/Extras.

'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burza46 View Post

The soundtracks for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine are now available for free on GOG.com, Steam and Origin!
                        I'm really glad to see this, but will the 53-track version of the main soundtrack (that is available on Google Play, iTunes, Spotify, etc, in MP3), ever be available anywhere, even to purchase, in FLAC format? Same goes for the two beautiful vocal tracks that are available on those platforms, "Lullaby of Woe", and "The Wolven Storm"?

I would happily pay to get a FLAC-quality version of the main soundtrack in its full version (all 53 tracks), and these two extra songs, but it is impossible to do so, anywhere, and the version on GOG is only the 35-track version, and does not contain the vocal tracks, either.

Can we possibly get at least an answer as to whether this will ever be available even for purchase?

Comment

I have the Steam version, and both paid DLCs. I can't find the tracks anywhere. Could someone be so kind as to show me how to download them? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayashi.226 View Post
                            I have the Steam version, and both paid DLCs. I can't find the tracks anywhere. Could someone be so kind as to show me how to download them? Thanks.
                            They should be in "steamapps/common/The Witcher 3/Hearts of Stone extras/Hearts of Stone OST", in FLAC and MP3 format. For Blood and Wine, the path is similar, just replace "Hearts of Stone" with "Blood and Wine".
                            Last edited by sv3672; 17-04-17, 08:48.

Comment

Thank you. I never thought of checking the game folders <facepalm>

Comment

Working...
                              X