Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine Soundtracks Now Available for Download!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine Soundtracks Now Available for Download!

The soundtracks for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine are now available for free on GOG.com, Steam and Origin!

Thank you for this, having to use certain platforms like Spotify which is not available in some countires to hear the masterpiece tracks of the expansions was annoying, so thank you very much for this.

Last edited:
Wait I have a question, are these soundtracks only available if you purchased the witcher 3 wild hunt via GOG or Steam?
Because I play on ps4...please tell me....I hope they will be available some other way too....

:sad:

Last edited:
I already said it a bunch of times, but i have to say it again.

Big thanks to you guys.
Especially because you give it to us for free.

Now i can really enjoy this awesome music.

Where?
I searched on Steam, Origin and GOG and can't find them anywhere.
Can you provide the download links?

thanks

JemvieGOG;n7420620 said:
If you own the DLCs or the GOTY Edition on one of these platforms, these soundtracks should be available in your library under Game Goodies/Extras.

Burza46;n125193 said:

The soundtracks for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine are now available for free on GOG.com, Steam and Origin!

I'm really glad to see this, but will the 53-track version of the main soundtrack (that is available on Google Play, iTunes, Spotify, etc, in MP3), ever be available anywhere, even to purchase, in FLAC format? Same goes for the two beautiful vocal tracks that are available on those platforms, "Lullaby of Woe", and "The Wolven Storm"?

I would happily pay to get a FLAC-quality version of the main soundtrack in its full version (all 53 tracks), and these two extra songs, but it is impossible to do so, anywhere, and the version on GOG is only the 35-track version, and does not contain the vocal tracks, either.

Can we possibly get at least an answer as to whether this will ever be available even for purchase?

I have the Steam version, and both paid DLCs. I can't find the tracks anywhere. Could someone be so kind as to show me how to download them? Thanks.

Hayashi.226;n8383820 said:
I have the Steam version, and both paid DLCs. I can't find the tracks anywhere. Could someone be so kind as to show me how to download them? Thanks.

They should be in "steamapps/common/The Witcher 3/Hearts of Stone extras/Hearts of Stone OST", in FLAC and MP3 format. For Blood and Wine, the path is similar, just replace "Hearts of Stone" with "Blood and Wine".

Last edited:
Top Bottom