x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Dijkstra is not in the party, another sign that they developed the game givin preference to the Nilfgaard ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam2305 View Post
      And Dijkstra is not in the party, another sign that they developed the game givin preference to the Nilfgaard ending.
      Not necessarily, I did not see Emhyr or Radovid either, it looks like only "friendly" characters are present, those who would somewhat believably travel to Toussaint for a party with Geralt. Although the vineyard itself being in a duchy of Nilfgaard may show a preference. Or not. Edit: Roche being there does imply that the video assumes that Dijkstra did not win.
      Last edited by sv3672; 06-09-17, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam2305 View Post
        I get the feeling he wouldn't be much fun at the party with those 2 broken legs. Both of them being broken by Host.

Comment

Thamk you CDPR for introduce me The Witcher, A. Sapkowski, your honest way of working as a game company and... for introduce me this amazing, passionate and unforgettable Forum's Family. Thanks for this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge comunication way among/by/with you, the Team Company, the Team Moderators all those who made me feel so special for being another Witcher's fan among all those posts making this ten years as a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I miss all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by sv3672 View Post

Edit: Roche being there does imply that the video assumes that Dijkstra did not win.
            Exactly

Comment

You devs know how to make a grown man cry.....

I just experienced a wash of emotions from happiness to sadness .....love to a feeling of emptiness .....the joy of seeing old friends again and the realization for the most part that an epic part of my life was in the past.

Thank you Devs..... Your wonderful writing....beautiful graphics .....epic characters have touched some of our lives more than you will ever know.

Thank you.
              Last edited by Potestaquisitor; 13-09-17, 22:36.

Comment

Nice video (just noticed it). I wonder what anniversary will the Linux version of TW3 come out on?
                Last edited by Gilrond-i-Virdan; 14-09-17, 02:55.

Comment

I'm not crying, you are crying!!

Thanks for the beautiful video. The Witcher will always hold a special place in my heart and is still my favorite gaming world to dive into. It's not just the games, but also the friendly community and of course you, CDPR. It feels like we are all family and that's the best.

Comment

The Witcher EE released on Steam today in '08 (turns 10 next month)
                    Ah the memories :')

Comment

Working...
                    X