Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

Time flies when you’re in great company. Join Geralt of Rivia as he reminisces about the 10 years it’s been since you’ve first joined him on his adventures in The Witcher series of games.

sv3672

Forum veteran
Zyvik;n9455701 said:
Althogh the absence of a certain sorceress saddens me :(

Only characters with relatively major roles in Witcher 3 and its expansions seem to be there, even Johnny the godling makes an appearance. :) But if the remaining Lodge sorceresses did show up, I wonder if they still looked the same as when rescued in the game? :p

Zyvik;n9461431 said:
Ves is also there and she has a pretty minor role.

But it is still major compared to Fringilla. :) Besides, it makes sense that she appears in the company of Roche, and both were important in Witcher 2 and have Witcher 3 models as well.

Last edited:
Were it any other company we'd just get some pretty wallpaper. Yet here I am wanting a HD wallpaper of that ending scene with everyone.

CD Projekt RED never ceases to amaze!

Looking forward to Cyberpunk as much as the next guy, but I wanna see what CDPR will do next that any other company would just half ass.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Still remember being blown away playing the first game back then, wow.
This franchise means a lot to many here, Geralt has truly been a friend growing up the past decade.
Great vid :')

I've only been aboard the ship for around two years, but it's been an amazing two years!

All three Witcher games are among my top 10 favourite games ever, with Wild Hunt holding the #1 spot. I initially played the games in order, and it was awesome to see how they just kept getting better and better in many different ways (story, gameplay, characters, graphics etc.). :D

And now we get this video. Short but so very sweet.

Thank you for the incredible franchise, CDPR!

Guest 3847602

Congratulations! Stay awesome and keep doing things your way.
Thanks for the video and thanks for the effort and care you guys put into trilogy. :)

Can somebody tell me where I can download the true 1080p video of the trailer? Many thanks in advance :)

Zyvik;n9455701 said:
Althogh the absence of a certain sorceress saddens me :(

What saddens me is the absence of certain characters. This is The Witcher Series, not The Witcher 3

I do not forget, they should have appear in TW3 and in this trailer: :rebel::victory::grunt:

This is amazing. I felt so much sincere love and emotion from watching that video and felt like Geralt was talking only to me. I love The Witcher so much, it is more than a game to me. We have both been on a journey together and feel like old friends. CDPR, thank you for being epic all of the time and thank you for The Witcher. Thank you for doing things like this and showing us you never lost that essence which make you who you are.

The Witcher and CPDR forever!

Tears of joy!

Damn, this feelings again....still sad its over....

I will never forget the journeys i had with geralt and his friends.that's something i will always remember
I know some people say they are basically "only" Games, but i really hang on to them.

Zyvik;n9455701 said:
Damn. I wish it was a trailer for the new DLC. It's just so...perfect. :pride:

So True....farewell dlc would be soooooo niiiiiiiice.
Or an Enhanced Edition*cough*

Last edited:
Marcin_Momot;n9460761 said:
We've just added wallpapers to the media section on the official website.

Thank you. I keep watching this video and I keep welling up. It's such a beautiful thing, thank you, thank you, thank you. A million thank you's.

Top Bottom