Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

+
sv3672;n9455941 said:
Only characters with relatively major roles in Witcher 3 and its expansions seem to be there

Ves is also there and she has a pretty minor role. It's just so fitting for Fringilla to be present considering that she's from Toussaint and has history with like half of the guests.
Oh well, she's probably hanging out in some other room. Among the books :boredom:
Rita is in the bathroom, washing herself. And Philippa...She wasn't invited, but she would certainly come to annoy everyone.
I just noticed that Mousesack (Ermion) isn't there either. Unless he's in the courtyard.
Ha! I'm pretty good at this. Now we just need to figure out where the heck are Iorveth, Saskia, Thaler and Yarpen.

Krull32;n9459381 said:
So True....farewell dlc would be soooooo niiiiiiiice. Or an Enhanced Edition
Krull32;n9459381 said:
Enhanced Edition
Krull32;n9459381 said:
Enhanced Edition
Krull32;n9459381 said:
Enhanced Edition

:sadtriss::cirisad::geraltsad::wondering::scared:

Obviously everybody wants a 'farewell' (le Mass Effect 3 Citadel) dlc
As a person who has got 3 copies of each game I ask, where do we throw our collective money?

Something which imports right from the tw1 save and impacts, a lad can dream...

Zyvik;n9461431 said:
Ha! I'm pretty good at this. Now we just need to figure out where the heck are Iorveth, Saskia, Thaler and Yarpen.

We will have to do that for ourselves because if we choose to wait for the devs...

Nice video, kudos to CDPR for the Witcher series. Please don't ever sell out or cut corners on future projects (*cough* BW). You guys are top notch in my book. Keep it up.

So...I compiled trailers related to the 10th anniversary of the Witcher.

and...

all in all, his work is marvelous as always:)

Здравствую мой друг Геральт. Как могут быть мои дела после того мы попрощались с тобой в Тусенте. Жизнь моя стала тусклой и не веселой но в это тот день мы не будем грусть так как ты про меня не забыл. С днем рождением Геральт из Ривии.

Watching the short that you guys put out, got me a little teary eyed. Thank you CDPR for introducing me to an amazing story and characters, along with making one of the greatest games ever "The Witcher 3".

Such a shame that that farewell party was not actually in-game, thats how many of us were specting Blood and Wine DLC to end! What a letdown.

And Dijkstra is not in the party, another sign that they developed the game givin preference to the Nilfgaard ending.

Sam2305;n9479091 said:
And Dijkstra is not in the party, another sign that they developed the game givin preference to the Nilfgaard ending.

Not necessarily, I did not see Emhyr or Radovid either, it looks like only "friendly" characters are present, those who would somewhat believably travel to Toussaint for a party with Geralt. Although the vineyard itself being in a duchy of Nilfgaard may show a preference. Or not. Edit: Roche being there does imply that the video assumes that Dijkstra did not win.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Sam2305;n9479091 said:

I get the feeling he wouldn't be much fun at the party with those 2 broken legs. Both of them being broken by Host.
:smiling2:

Thamk you CDPR for introduce me The Witcher, A. Sapkowski, your honest way of working as a game company and... for introduce me this amazing, passionate and unforgettable Forum's Family. Thanks for this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge comunication way among/by/with you, the Team Company, the Team Moderators all those who made me feel so special for being another Witcher's fan among all those posts making this ten years as a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I miss all of you.

You devs know how to make a grown man cry.....

I just experienced a wash of emotions from happiness to sadness .....love to a feeling of emptiness .....the joy of seeing old friends again and the realization for the most part that an epic part of my life was in the past.

Thank you Devs..... Your wonderful writing....beautiful graphics .....epic characters have touched some of our lives more than you will ever know.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm not crying, you are crying!!

Thanks for the beautiful video. The Witcher will always hold a special place in my heart and is still my favorite gaming world to dive into. It's not just the games, but also the friendly community and of course you, CDPR. It feels like we are all family and that's the best.:affection:

Top Bottom