Is it too late to finish side quests/goof around?

+
Is it too late to finish side quests/goof around?

I just completed "assassins of kings" in act 2 and talked to dethmold for eternal battle. Once I complete that would I still be able to finish whatever subquests I've yet to finish (sackfull of fluff, which is why I wanted to complete eternal battle to get rid of the fog).

Hayashi.226;n10857131 said:
I just completed "assassins of kings" in act 2 and talked to dethmold for eternal battle. Once I complete that would I still be able to finish whatever subquests I've yet to finish (sackfull of fluff, which is why I wanted to complete eternal battle to get rid of the fog).

Before you go into the fog to make this batte, do everything else. After this there is a really restricted part of the second act you can walk through and most of the quest are not able to complete anymore.

Guest 3847602

You could complete "A Sackfull of Fluff" only during your first visit to Vergen (when you were looking for the spearhead, Saskia's sword, etc). You won't get another opportunity to finish this quest on Roche's path.
Other than that, it's like Deemonef said - you should do everything else before going into the mist again. Make sure you find Arbitrator while you do "The Path to Vision". IIRC it's the best steel sword you can find in Ch2 on Roche's path. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I realise I goofed. I assumed, mistakenly, that I could do more than one trip through the fog. I tried going through the fog a couple of times but Geralt didn't get very far, lol.

Top Bottom