(POLL) Your favorite female character in The Witcher 2!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
(POLL) Your favorite female character in The Witcher 2!

-

Here we go please vote for your favourite female character of The Witcher 2 and please write why did you chose her! :)

-

Forum veteran
Sile. She pretty much looks like a composite of every woman I've ever dated, but with only half the evil.

Ba-dum tssss.

All the sorceresses were among my favorite characters, including Sabrina Glevissig.

It was a tie between S

Songlian said:
All the sorceresses were among my favorite characters, including Sabrina Glevissig.
oh cheers, I totally forgot about her!

My fav is Saskia that somehow reminds me of Joan of Arc (not sure if that was intentional by CDPR) also for her special talent!

Ves is the most human character in the game; if you count only the females, Triss is a close second. Honorable mention to Anezka the hedgewitch, Mottle the hooker, and Saskia for the Joan of Arc thing.

Even though I voted for Sile, I must point out that the list lacks Assire var Anahid and the Succubus.

@ Saoe: of course it is intentional. She's even called the Virgin of Aedirn, not unlike Joan being called the Virgin of Orleans...

gorthuar said:
Even though I voted for Sile, I must point out that the list lacks Assire var Anahid and the Succubus.

@ Saoe: of course it is intentional. She's even called the Virgin of Aedirn, not unlike Joan being called the Virgin of Orleans...
got it thanks for the tip

Songlian said:

I think Sabrina Glevissig would be one of mine followed by Saskia.

I hate choosing between strong characters though as they have merits of their own which I like. ARGH!

Philippa Eilhart... I'm charmed by her beauty...
For me she's the most beautiful in the game... Well only her looks...
Then S

I have to go with Triss for a couple reasons. They still haven't fully revealed her motivations, there's that nagging insistence in the back of my head that we'll get a surprise about her in TW2. Also, I admire the way they cleaned up her image for TW2. In TW1 she dressed like a hooker which seemed to be inconsistent with her character. In TW2 she is the most down to earth and conservatively dressed of all the women. Nearly everyone else is prettied up, showing cleavage and leg; they just come across as more vain.

Sile is a close second because of her marvelous character design and sexy vo's, both Polish and English. Ves is compelling too.

I placed my vote on Anezka. There was something about her attitude and her love for nature, as well as her general wiccan personality, that made me really like her from the start. Her speech at the end of the medallion quest, on what magic really is, won me over completely and I even developed something of a crush. To be honest, most of the other options would actually freak me out, were I to meet them; Anezka is the one female character I would actually want to know in real life, if I could, so that's why she's my 'favourite.'

"Magic, witcher, is the heart beating fast or the smell of wet, rotting wood. It upsets the underbelly and makes you weep and cry... It's the scythe that misses a field mouse nest, it's people coupling under the new moon until it hurts, it's blood spilled and sweet milk flowing."

We already know Anezka in real life. She's a user from the TW1 forum. I think it was Diddi.

Edit...where is she anyway? And I miss old Vilgefortz.

slimgrin said:
We already know Anezka in real life. She's a user from the TW1 forum. I think it was Diddi.
Awesome! Copying someone's personality and entire being into a game, that's quite the feat; her voice and lines as well, I take it? Anyway, I did not know that. : )

Phillipa.

Now don't get me wrong that woman deserves everything Radovid does to her and more, a LOT more, but still he is a brilliantly written character.

I would have liked to say Saskia....but I just dislike NAIVE idealists ( not idealists in general mind you ) like her. She ended up dead on my Iorveth playthrough for that, at least I can appreciate Phillipa for her intelligence if nothing else.

Definitely Saskia. Alone the fact that she's a dragon makes her cooler than anyone else. And then she's a classical good hero character, an idealist fighting for the oppressed, trying to change the social order for the better. I hope to hear more of her in an expansion pack or in TW3.
Not that the other characters are not interesting. A hero is nothing without antagonists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom