About the loot from Skellige Isles

+
About the loot from Skellige Isles

I was wondering how many money vs time you can make from looting all those ? marks around the main isles(so without main island and those 5 less big isles), the answer:

50k(50.000) money in 7 hours of gameplay

more details: I was on death march on level 27, I had to change 6 boats because of damage, I did sell the loot to anyone with money(I didn't try to sell at biggest price), I got only 600 XP, most of enemies was under my level, I encountered 3 little quests, I had to go to Novigrad to find more merchants with money. The procedure I did, get with the boat near the ? mark, get under water, kill all with crossbow, loot, get in boat , save, go to next ? mark on fast boat speed(without fast boat speed, shift key, will take 11 hours to do all).
Also, if you are over-weight, on foot and out of battle you will walk very slow, but on horse, in the boat, and in combat , even if you are over-weight, your character will move like it have not over-weight problem, so often I call the horse, to move faster on land.
So, to me it is worth it, even if it is a little boring, in first 112 hours of the game I did 65k of money, in this 7 hours I did 50k, so I think it is good.

Last edited:
Interesting investigations :) That is quite a lot of money!

I also did that Skellige ? tour once, although to check if there was an achievement for collecting all ?s in the game (there wasn't), but I didn't pay any attention to the amount of money I got. Now it seems that my Geralt collected a small fortune during those long hours spent on the boat :)

I actually started on my own quest of investigating all those ? marks, but it got rather tedious and I got bored rather quickly.
But it is a fairly good way to make some coin, though in my game by the time I headed to Skellige money wasn't really a problem anymore. :p

I wonder what the most efficient way of getting all the water ? marks using only sailing and anchors is.
No signposts.
With all those it would be a difficult traveling-salesman problem.
Are there any mods that only remove those POI's but not others?

You must use boats, very few are near a anchor or sign post, even on fast speed on boat, without any "cheat", I didn't make under 7 hours, all of them.

I've never really tried to find all ? around skellige because I'm usually focused on monster hunting and quests. Oddly, though, I can't stand to have any ? on land...It just irks me

Top Bottom