Saving Tomira herbalist from White Orchard

+
Saving Tomira herbalist from White Orchard

You guys remember that herbalist girl from White Orchard. Today I learned from video that there is special scene with her if you get ending where Radovid wins.During " something ends ,something begins " quest guy was passing by her hut which was on fire and she was captured by witch hunters who were trying to burn her. If you kill them you can trigger special cutscene with her.

Now I have to ask : can this cutscene be triggered after completing "something ends something begins " quest or you must do it during this quest ?

None of the special scenes/mini quests that can take place during "Something Ends, Something Begins" can be triggered after finishing the quest.

They're "now or never", much like some other scenes/mini quests throughout the game. An incentive to do multiple playthroughs, perhaps. :D

(Also, moved thread to Story subforum.)

Muffliato;n10920425 said:
None of the special scenes/mini quests that can take place during "Something Ends, Something Begins" can be triggered after finishing the quest.

They're "now or never", much like some other scenes/mini quests throughout the game. An incentive to do multiple playthroughs, perhaps. :D

(Also, moved thread to Story subforum.)

So if you don't save her during this quest she dies right.

Bracala;n10921040 said:
So if you don't save her during this quest she dies right.

That I don't know without looking it up. I think I've triggered the scene exactly once -- a long time ago.
I would assume she does die.

Top Bottom