Playboy "Interview" with Triss Merigold

+
Ho lee sheit.
photoshopped?
I'm not sure but I think it was CDPR people who made the still pics for Playboy.
And I agree with @Garrison72
I have been asking around twitter, facebook, anywhere really. We MUST know what she says! So unfair that Polish Playboy is the only one with her. Brazilian Playboy would be a hit too. And any other Playboy really. We Love Triss!

Last edited:
Ok - here's translation, far from perfect probably, but hopefully good enough to enjoy the reading:

Playboy: Milions of people around the world read about you and other millions watch your computer incarnation. Wasn't Playboy session just a chance to impress your colleagues - sorcerreses?
Triss: Don't suspect me to have such a low motives. I admit that sorceresses put a lot of energy - also magical - to piss off each others. That's what for all these dresses, jewels, smelling concoction and philandering are. But I'm above that.

P: Forgive suspicion but you have never wear such deep necklines, because after one of the battles you had a scar on breast. Now you're doing session like that. How is that possible? Magic?
T: You're acting like a child. There are methods that women are using in order to look good, but it's only our business.

P: Where the idea for session came from?
T: I've seen pictures of many beautiful women in Playboy but you never had a sorceress posing for you. I wanted to be the first.

P: You were not first for Geralt.
T: Ooo rat tongue! One more word like that, and a wart big as a toad will grow on your mouth!

P: No offence, but everyone who is familiar with witcher, knows that he has a liking for sorceresses. Aren't you afraid that you will be just another one on his list?
T: I'm not worried about that ,as long as I have him. Geralt doesn't remember his former relationships and I can make sure that he will be thinking, first of all ,about me

P: Tell us - does witcher's eyes change shape in bedroom, like they do during the fight?
T: I really can make your vitals turn like a pig tail, with a one spell. So don't go over the line.

P: But people really would like to know in what Geralt is better than mere mortals when it comes to the bedroom matters.
T: All I can tell you is that he's excellent not only in using his sword. You need to satisfy with that answer!

P: You know much more about him than he knows about you. What's more you hide a lot from him. We don't want to say that you're cynical but, for sure, a lot of things changed since you were a young sorceress.
T: So you really want to have a pig tail in front?

P: C'mon...So tell something about session. You were stripped by seven artists. Wasn't that uncomfortable?
T: Not at all. They're my virtual...fathers. So I don't have secrets from them.

P: What do you mean virtual? Aren't you the one who's virtual?
T: From my point of view my world is the real one, and yours is an illusion. But I'm glad that both words interpenetrate.

P: In the end I wanted to ask you about the game. In witcher 2 players can decide whether you will be Geralt's woman or not. Why should they invest in your relationship?
T: For Geralt's good and his pleasure (laugh). But for these who don't want to wait with this decision until game premiere, I decided to convince them right now. In Playboy.

Last edited:
Ok - here's translation, far from perfect probably, but hopefully good enough to enjoy the reading:

Playboy: Milions of people around the world read about you and other millions watch your computer incarnation. Wasn't Playboy session just a chance to impress your colleagues - sorcerreses?
Triss: Don't suspect me to have such a low motives. I admit that sorceresses put a lot of energy - also magical - to piss off each others. That's what for all these dresses, jewels, smelling concoction and philandering are. But I'm above that.

P: Forgive suspicion but you have never wear such deep necklines, because after one of the battles you had a scar on breast. Now you're doing session like that. How is that possible? Magic?
T: You're acting like a child. There are methods that women are using in order to look good, but it's only our business.

P: Where the idea for session came from?
T: I've seen pictures of many beautiful women in Playboy but you never had a sorceress posing for you. I wanted to be the first.

P: You were not first for Geralt.
T: Ooo rat tongue! One more word like that, and a wart big as a toad will grow on your mouth!

P: No offence, but everyone who is familiar with witcher, knows that he has a liking for sorceresses. Aren't you afraid that you will be just another one on his list?
T: I'm not worried about that ,as long as I have him. Geralt doesn't remember his former relationships and I can make sure that he will be thinking, first of all ,about me

P: Tell us - does witcher's eyes change shape in bedroom, like they do during the fight?
T: I really can make your vitals turn like a pig tail, with a one spell. So don't go over the line.

P: But people really would like to know in what Geralt is better than mere mortals when it comes to the bedroom matters.
T: All I can tell you is excellent not only in using his sword. You need to satisfy with that answer!

P: You know much more about him than he knows about you. What's more you hide a lot from him. We don't want to say that you're cynical but, for sure, a lot of things changed since you were a young sorceress.
T: So you really want to have a pig tail in front?

P: C'mon...So tell something about session. You were stripped by seven artists. Wasn't that uncomfortable?
T: Not at all. They're my virtual...fathers. So I don't have secrets from them.

P: What do you mean virtual? Aren't you the one who's virtual?
T: From my point of view my world is the real one, and yours is an illusion. But I'm glad that both words interpenetrate.

P: In the end I wanted to ask you about the game. In witcher 2 players can decide whether you will be Geralt's woman or not. Why should they invest in your relationship?
T: For Geralt's good and his pleasure (laugh). But for these who don't want to wait with this decision until game premiere, I decided to convince them right now. In Playboy.

Thanks that was a nice Interview :D

Top Bottom