x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Iorveth appear in this DLC? Will Triss be like the one of TW2 or it will be more like TW3? Please, I need the answer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam2305 View Post
      Will Triss be like the one of TW2 or it will be more like TW3?
      Newest screenshots of how Triss will look in this mod are on the page 7 of this thread right now.
      http://imgur.com/aJoE8Jw
      http://imgur.com/nE3KOl7

Comment

• When released this mod?

Comment

• Originally posted by jukkis_ View Post
          Newest screenshots of how Triss will look in this mod are on the page 7 of this thread right now.
          http://imgur.com/aJoE8Jw
          http://imgur.com/nE3KOl7
          I was referring to the character itself, not its appearance. Anyone know anything about Iorveht's presence in this mod?

Comment

• We've got some new screenshots for you!

​​​​​​​http://imgur.com/a/5qjyD

Originally posted by Sam2305 View Post
            ... Anyone know anything about Iorveht's presence in this mod?
            I know

Comment

• Originally posted by KALEN_PL View Post

I know
              Please, don't be like the developers in the original game (hinting things in order to create hype and giving nothing in the end) and give us a direct answer. If you want, you could tell me through private message

Comment

• Hey Fotww Team,

I really like that Ciri has now two different swords, at least on this screenshot it is just a tiny bit of detail I admire about you creating this mod. Even if the difference is just the crossguard and the pommel of the sword. The better thing is even that the scabbards are now attached to the body using leather strings!
                I personaly dislike the witcher armor concept of the witcher 3 (people just using them while playing the game since they have the best stats) even if they look good so I am a little bit biased about the armours in the mod, or how the stats of them will be. Still it is very nice work you've done. I guess the screenshot is on the second level of the Kaer Morhen keep? It does not remind me of any place I've seen in the witcher 3. Also it is nice that you cut a hole into the wall to show something of the outside.
                Last but not least it is very nice to see different seasons on you screenshots! I gues adding the snow part of the meshes was some work to do! I really like the vegetation on the last screenshot!
                So now some questions:
                How did you implement the texture_array thing into the REDkit? I've not been trying myself so far, so maybe give some hints..... just if you like !
                And the second question is about the plant assets you used in the last screenshot. Is the grain and some of the flowers new?
                Last question do you plan to change some stats/balance of some swords and armours? I know it made sense that Raven's armour could not be the best from a gamplay point of view. Otherwise you would have worn it the whole game, which is kind of boring. But it was the best armour of the first game and it was almost useless after the first act in regards of stats. The swords were even worse. They became useless after the prolog (steel swords) or after the Kayran (silver swords). Any plans, also in connection with some of the new sword meshes? Just if you like !
                Best wishes and thanks!
                Nemo
                Last edited by Nemomallo; 25-04-17, 02:26.

Comment

• Guys, it looks incredible!!!

And I suggest everyone reading to hit the link: http://imgur.com/a/5qjyD
                  There are a few surprise screenshots you might´ve missed

Comment

• Another guest came to Kaer Morhen! Old disputes have been forgotten.

Comment

• It's looking great but please don't use witcher 3 vegetation and tree assets. The witcher 2 has far better vegetation models than the 3rd part and it looks horrible even in these screen shots. Otherwise, I really like this.

Comment

• WOW !!! This is crazy. Can't wait to see more. If you pull this off it'll be phenomenal!

Comment

• Originally posted by nani_86 View Post
                          It's looking great but please don't use witcher 3 vegetation and tree assets. The witcher 2 has far better vegetation models than the 3rd part and it looks horrible even in these screen shots. Otherwise, I really like this.
                          nani_86
                          You dislike sunflowers ????? And potatoes?... Ok I never recognized the potatoes in The Witcher 3 until I browsed the game files and stumbled across the potato plants. But realy you dislike all vegetation? Even those beautiful fields, wineyards and herbs and hanging roots? I think that some of the vegetation assets you can see in the screenshots are made by themselves and are not from the witcher 3. I personally do not recognize the tree in the screenshot as part of the witcher 2 or 3!

Comment

• Guys do you have any news for us ? How is it going ?

Comment

• Hello,
                              Contrary to popular belief, frequent gossips and questions, our project has not been cancelled or suspended.
                              We plan to publish our work in the second half of the year.
                              We will work at full capacity in a month, because we are focused on writing our master’s thesis. You can expect soon many more materials.
                              As a consolation, we present you another screenshot from our mod.

Comment

• I just can't wait to try this...

Comment

Working...
                                X