Looking for a working FCR2 download

+
Looking for a working FCR2 download

It seems to have been taken down from Nexus and ModDB. The redkit download is corrupt each time I've tried to download it. It's how I learned to play and enjoy the Witcher 2 after using the original FCR for the Witcher and I would really like the chance to play with it again.

Interested in this too, almost every mod on the redkit database corrupts upon download... Please CDPR, I want to replay TW2!!

Hello iokhta and sparkybear
the download of Kinship of the Wolves worked for me.I had a problem extracting the downloaded zip file. This did not work, but I solved the problem by using 7zip and extracting the folder with this program. So maybe you have to do the same and it will work.
Greetings
Nemo

The download doesn't fail for me, but every download is corrupted. I just tried downloading FCR again, it got to 6% and then says it's completed... ??? The download is 6+gb.

No Title

Here's some proof that 7zip doesn't work either.

Attachments

• photo118070.jpg
    photo118070.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 77
No Title

A welcoming host download fails too. 7zip screenshot attached. @CDPR please!

Attachments

• photo118090.jpg
    photo118090.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 92
Sorry iokhta ,
I have not so much software knowledge, just hoped it might help. I can confirm that both downloads are not working. But you can find A Welcoming Host also on the nexusmods website.
Greetings Nemo

I know about AWH, but I really want FCR. I hope that the mods or someone checks this out, it kinda sucks that it seems like they've dropped support for redkit...

Top Bottom