Combat system

+
Combat system

Hello
Playing for first time this game and really like it a LOT and first run will continue do it as it is
But... i plan to do a second run later and want to know from advance some things
So i noticed some things in combat
And wondered if there is a way to change something in the files
((I Have only a slight familiarity with the .ws files inside the .dzip files..so if someone knows where is "that" what i need to change just say me what file to unpack and what string to search and change the value for it i should be all good..in theory))
  • Like how the attack from left side does that pirouette/front flip/whirl or how is called and attacks/hits the enemy twice/thrice or even 4 times some times depending on the distance u have from your target from which u start the attack
And the other attacks from right side or front dont have nothing special, so if it could be changed like somewhere in the files like those attacks to have increased chance to apply critical effects? as of to balance the attack from left side?
Or if to to make the attack from right that haves the animation of is a slight jump with a power thrust animation to unbalance your enemy as of to remove their block stance?
I think it will improve greatly the fun and approach to fights with different openers
((This should be pretty simple imo is just i dont know where to look for this modifications))
  • And i noticed that if we simply spam fast attack one the "fast attack"(not the strong attack) enemies often simply succumb to our barrage and simply die hopeless to do anything against us
And was wondering if it is possible to slow our the attack rate but also to make it that if we pres again the key for fast attack only when the swing reaches a certain point to our left or right side we can increase the speed of attacks?
((kinda like it was in first Witcher 1 game when we needed to pay attention to weapon and click only then but more in style with in old Gothic(1&2) games))
I mean nothing of this should change animations or ingame with new ones specially codded form ground up, but simply kinda make a trigger call as of to interrupt the fluidity of the attack as if we got blocked if we press to soon to spam fast attacks..im mean kinda of -ish like we cant spam medallion too often
And seen there are mods(that all they do simply modify/remove a few strings) from player.ws and we can use medallion every second

So i am looking something like that "medallion Mod" to modify our fast attack to pay attention to swings
  • Also there is a way to make it so we limit the number of bombs/traps/thrown daggers we can put in the 5 pockets and also to make it Impossible to change them while we in combat?
Like how the game sometimes in certain scenes areas doesn't allow us to sheathe our weapon, or when we in combat we can enter in meditation menu, to make it same so we cant make changes to our equipment in general while we in combat?
Like that same function and make it block us from changing our items in our pockets or even inventory
And if is to hard or specific and is impossible to do the above, to simply make it impossible to access our inventory while we are in combat?

PS: i really hope some good soul that knows good this game file/mechanics still looks around this area after all this years ^^

That would be interesting skill set and attack sequence if possible. Hope someone would chime in.

Top Bottom