No link available for download...

+
No link available for download...

I'm sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section but I have spent 2 days trying to find a download link or a page for Redkit for Witcher 2 enhanced edition. I only need the program so that I can install mods like full combat rebalance 2 and others. I recall that there was a clear and visible official link before with a list of mods apporeved by CD Projekt, but now I can't find any of them, or open the redkit website, it just defaults to their main website every time. Its like the program and everything related to it has been shut down but I also don't see any information about that...So can it still be downloaded or has it been removed for some reason? Thanks

I have the same problem and am also searching for the answer. I bought the Enhanced Edition through Steam and having played the game through several times thought I'd have a look at REDkit, but the option is greyed out in my launch menu and I can't find it in Steam.

The same issue has recently been reported in another thread, where I posted download links that still work (they were taken from a cached version of the page). The game does already include the patch required for using mods, not sure about the editor itself. By the way, has the REDkit been officially discontinued for some reason? In that case, perhaps it would be better to remove the links.

Last edited:
sv3672;n8576630 said:
By the way, has the REDkit been officially discontinued for some reason?
As far as I know, it has not. We're currently investigating the situation with the website.

All seems to be well as far as getting Redkit through GOG's Galaxy launcher. Just bought a copy to test out the editor and this had me perplexed as well. Not sure about how to get it through Steam or as a standalone SDK.

Top Bottom