+

talha

Forum regular
YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2

well mine was from the WIlly during The Walls have Ears quest

"i did nothin, saw nothin, heard nothin"
:)

Forum veteran
"No need. I mean, it's only steel that came off a heavenly body that crashed a few millennia ago and wiped out the entire population of giant lizards."

Geralt is rarely sarcastic, but when he is he plays it like a champ.

RageGT

Forum veteran
"Fucking Idiot actually went in!" - The Witcher 2 - Succubus

"To Paradise, On Whores' Arses!" - The Witcher 2 - To Paradise, On Whores' Arses!

"My Favorite Type of Magic" - The Witcher 2 - My Favorite Type of Magic

"Right, and then I'll have to run bare-footed to the top of a volcano!" - The Witcher 2 - A Witcher In Middle Earth

eskiMoe said:
Wut indeed.

@227: I've seen that quote before on a screenshot but during my three walkthroughs I never heard it. When and to whom does Geralt say it?

"Iorweth: A lovely show, Gwynbleidd. But tell me, was it worth it? An uneven fight, and certain death await you anyway.

Geralt: I could ask you the same thing."

pwned

Forum veteran
siklara said:
@227: I've seen that quote before on a screenshot but during my three walkthroughs I never heard it. When and to whom does Geralt say it?
You get that line when talking to Haggard (the blacksmith's apprentice) in Vergen on Iorveth's path. I think that line comes up when you talk about a reward after you beat him at dice, but you might have to choose certain dialogue options to get it.

Iorveth: A piece of Lembas.
Gerlat: What?
Iorveth: Nothing, dh'oine.

...for the most flawless use of the word "dh'oine" in the entire game :'D

227 said:
You get that line when talking to Haggard (the blacksmith's apprentice) in Vergen on Iorveth's path. I think that line comes up when you talk about a reward after you beat him at dice, but you might have to choose certain dialogue options to get it.
Thanks! I played through Iorveth's path twice and I missed it both times.

227 said:
"D'hoine" - Iorveth.

He just says it so perfectly.
"Vatt'ghern" too. I was sure it's an elven insult and laughed out loud when I realized it only means "witcher". :p

I have waaay to many favourites, here's some:

"Enough of this piss!"
"Only time I ever agree to be blindfolded is when I'm with a naked sorceress."
"Listen. I'm a witcher and I'm massively hung over right now. So speak or regret it."
"Is your mind completely ploughed at this point?"
"Triss, stop thinking with your vagina and get a hold of yourself. The witcher will manage..."
"I know a woman is flighty. But to that scale?"
"Many thanks! At first I thought, 'Go away emo', but now I see you're a good fellow."
"OOODRIN! HERE BOY! OOOODRIN!"
+ every single line said by trolls.

Sorry, accidental double post. How do I delete it?

(I clicked on "-" on the bottom right corner hoping that it will do the trick and decreased my own reputation instead XD)

talha

Forum regular
Songlian said:
"I love these pussies with cocky names." - Geralt during Fight Club quest
lol.fliparse was the best...everything is opposite, tell the girls to get dressed before he ploughs them :)

talha

Forum regular
siklara said:
Thanks! I played through Iorveth's path twice and I missed it both times.

"Vatt'ghern" too. I was sure it's an elven insult and laughed out loud when I realized it only means "witcher". :p

I have waaay to many favourites, here's some:

"Enough of this piss!"
"Only time I ever agree to be blindfolded is when I'm with a naked sorceress."
"Listen. I'm a witcher and I'm massively hung over right now. So speak or regret it."
"Is your mind completely ploughed at this point?"
"Triss, stop thinking with your vagina and get a hold of yourself. The witcher will manage..."
"I know a woman is flighty. But to that scale?"
"Many thanks! At first I thought, 'Go away emo', but now I see you're a good fellow.
"OOODRIN! HERE BOY! OOOODRIN!"
+ every single line said by trolls.
wow dude..u remember some of the funniest...that second one is the best of the lot

Top Bottom