x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to now the Kayran is still giving you headaches? Letho's first encounter is even harder.

Comment

• Can some kill the Kayran for me been at it for weeks and cant get past the tentacle ride - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ow03si...oSave_0068.sav

Comment

• Originally posted by BirdBreath View Post
        Can some kill the Kayran for me been at it for weeks and cant get past the tentacle ride - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ow03si...oSave_0068.sav
        Here it is, good luck on the path!
        http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdxkfo...lSave_0220.sav
        I did NOT loot the Kayran, make sure you do it.

Comment

• Thanks Kachna96 - appreciate the save

Comment

• Hi everyone. I am fenwe2, and I am having similar problems killing the Kayran as Kaleigh23. I fight the Beast on Easy Difficulty, because I die on higher Difficulties. I have no problems chopping off the 1st three tentacles. But when it comes time for a ride on the big tentacle after that is where I keep having epic failures. So, after chopping off the 1st three tentacles, the big one swings at me, automatically swoops me onto it, and whether I fill the hack box or not, the tentacle always drops me off before I get to the part of the swing where I am supposed to press "Space" and jump off myself. I have done it over and over, ad naseum, and am ready to stop playing because I dont like RPGs that have "impossible to kill" Boss Monsters because I suck at killing them. So could someone please explain to me either how to get past the point in which I fail to kill the beast, or help me out with this "save after the beast is dead" thing that I have been reading about in this thread? I really need the help because this is a great game and I am not going to fruitlessly attempt to kill a Boss Monster that I have no chance to kill. Thanks so much.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I killed the Kayran with the help of a hardware adjustment.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenwe2 View Post
                Hi everyone. I killed the Kayran with the help of a hardware adjustment.
                Glad you were able to find a solution, and congratulations on your victory! Sorry no-one was available to help earlier, but it's been rather slow over here lately.
                'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                  Sorry no-one was available to help earlier[/COLOR]
                  Fufufu. Not really, Riven-Twain.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/20920/...6959375578994/

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxStrauss View Post
                    Not really, Riven-Twain.
                    Ah. I see you've moved camp. Glad you're still helping people with the Old Man.
                    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Can someone help me too? I'm stuck
                      https://mega.nz/#!kw0hAKrJ!KVl-MpcGB...7CUJEt_42fQ2Cc

Comment

• Originally posted by GenLugaX View Post
                        Can someone help me too? I'm stuck
                        Killed the monster for you, sending savefile as PM soon.

Hadn't played the game in months and months, so it was fun to jump straight into a boss battle.
                        Last edited by RidiculousName; 06-09-17, 05:58.
                        "I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue
                        While I like to joke around a lot, anything written in blue should be taken seriously. When in doubt, click here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RidiculousName View Post

Killed the monster for you, sending savefile as PM soon.

Hadn't played the game in months and months, so it was fun to jump straight into a boss battle.
                          Thanks dude, you're a lifesaver

Comment

Working...
                          X