Melitele's Heart: where is the Endrega fetus?

+
Melitele's Heart: where is the Endrega fetus?

I have a problem with finding the endrega fetus. I killed both queens and wiped out all endriagas in the forest. Unfortunetly I used all my endriaga fetuses while making potions, and now I cant find this fetus, although I searched whole forest. I cant also find any endriaga because I killed every last of them. Is there another way of getting this fetus? Can I buy it form vendor?

---------- Updated at 04:30 PM ----------

Nevermind. I didnt know, that more endriaga will spawn after I wipe them out. I already got the embrio. Time to finish this quest :D

Last edited:
You may encounter endegras east of the southern gate to Flotsam. Even after finishing the quest. It takes some time to re-spawn for them, maybe even reloading the game or finishing/starting some other quest (as it seems to reset something..). Also one may be near the burned mansion.

I also have this problem and having the embryo doesnt really help!
I NEED A FETUS!(never thought I`d say that)
Please help me,I`m at a loss....
I always get very good help on forums so I have high expectations.
Cheers and thanks.

Last edited:
ddmeltzer8;n9749231 said:
I also have this problem and having the embryo doesnt really help!
I NEED THE FETUS!
Please help me,I`m at a loss....

As stated above by SweetGumiho, in this case the embryo is what you need. The quest objective using the word 'fetus' is probably an oversight or mistake.

Are you sure you have all the other required ingredients?

RidiculousName;n9749311 said:
As stated above by SweetGumiho, in this case the embryo is what you need. The quest objective using the word 'fetus' is probably an oversight or mistake.

Are you sure you have all the other required ingredients?

Yes,I`m positive.
Tounge,eyes,essence...Its all there!And when I talk to that woman she tells me to gather all the items for her.
I really want to play the whole game and I dont know what to do,now.
Do u have any ideas what can help???
Thanks for responding.

ddmeltzer8;n9753791 said:
Yes,I`m positive.
Tounge,eyes,essence...Its all there!And when I talk to that woman she tells me to gather all the items for her.

In that case I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. I suppose it could always be a bug, but a quick search turned out nothing on the subject. :(

ddmeltzer8;n9753791 said:
Do u have any ideas what can help???
As far as I can see, the embryo and the foetus are identical. If you haven't found one already, it can be gathered from the Endrega Cocoons in the forest near Flotsam.

In case it is indeed a technical bug, however, what version of the game are you playing?

Riven-Twain;n9754151 said:
As far as I can see, the embryo and the foetus are identical. If you haven't found one already, it can be gathered from the Endrega Cocoons in the forest near Flotsam.

In case it is indeed a technical bug, however, what version of the game are you playing?

enhanced edition from gog.

Not sure if this is still of any help if you already reinstalled the game, but are you sure you have all the required ingredients, and not just similar (like water essence instead of death essence)? As far as I can see, having all four in your inventory should unlock the conversation option to progress in the quest. If you do really have them and it is not recognized by the game, that could be a bug, but if the problem is in the save file then a reinstall may not make a difference if you use the same save again. I do not know if and how the debug console can be enabled on TW2, perhaps adding all the correct items with commands would fix the issue. Or loading an older save and collecting everything again.

By the way, there is really no item named "Endrega fetus" in the game, only embryo. :)

sv3672;n9772031 said:
Not sure if this is still of any help if you already reinstalled the game, but are you sure you have all the required ingredients, and not just similar (like water essence instead of death essence)? As far as I can see, having all four in your inventory should unlock the conversation option to progress in the quest. If you do really have them and it is not recognized by the game, that could be a bug, but if the problem is in the save file then a reinstall may not make a difference if you use the same save again. I do not know if and how the debug console can be enabled on TW2, perhaps adding all the correct items with commands would fix the issue. Or loading an older save and collecting everything again.

By the way, there is really no item named "Endrega fetus" in the game, only embryo. :)

After reinstalling it everything works fine!
But there is both fetus and embryo in the game!
Cheers.

ddmeltzer8;n9830831 said:
Thanks.
Can someone please help me to get notifications on email?I'm sure I'v ticked all the right boxes...'
Thanks.

Check both your spam folder and trash. The notifications may have been auto-flagged.

Top Bottom