Indecent Proposal problem stunning pissing guard

+
Indecent Proposal problem stunning pissing guard

(Spoiler!)

Hi everyone,

I am new here and not very familiar with posting in forums, but I have a problem with the quest Indecent Proposal and I hope someone can help me.

I am in Loredo's compound and want to sneak behind his house to look for the Kayran Trap.

So I have to stun a pissing guard just at the beginning of the mission. I tried for hours now, searched the internet for help but didn't find an answer yet.

The problem is that I manage to stun the guard but he always arrests me anyway, no matter how often I try. I know about the bucket I I must not touch, but I can't have because the guard is stunned before I get the cut scene in which I am arrested.

I play the game for the forth time now and I managed to stun the guard correctly the other three times so now I really don't know what is going wrong.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much and best wishes from Germany
April

Oh, returning to the forum I saw I am in the wrong one, of course this is ACT I, I hope this doesn't matter...

Last edited:
That guard is EXTREMELY itchy... you have to try this several times in some cases. Try to wait for him to stop pissing... I often experienced him turning around immediately when I snuck up upon him after he started pissing.

Thanks very much for your help!
You mean I sneak behind the guard then wait until he stops pissing then try to stun him?
I tried several times this way but it didn't work. The stunning works, the guy falls to the floor, and then there is the cut scene where I am arrested in...
So the problem maybe is not stunning the guard but telling the game that I have stunned him and can go on...
I'll try next time I play, this will be next week I think.
Best wishes
April

Have you stunned the first guard? Could it be that you successfully stun one guy only to be caught by *another*?

No i have not. I tried several times, but when I do so and come to the pissing guard then he has already stopped pissing and arrests me immediately.
I am arrested by the pissing guy I think because the guy arresting me stands before me and does not come from behind as the first guard would have to.

Thanks for your answer
April

Hmm. Never encountered this. I always stun all the guards in my path - certainly the first one (even though it's easy to get past him)..

Hi everyone,

thank all of you very much for your help. I have managed to stun and come past the guards yesterday by the advice someone gave me^^

I had to stun the first guard, then wait a little while behind the wall and let the pissing guard do this for some time, then sneak behind him and stun him.

It seems to be a matter of stunning the first guard first and then have the right timing stunning the pissing guard.

Best wishes
April

Top Bottom