Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!)

+
Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!)

I am currently doing the quest 'Where is Triss?' and have already sneaked through Henselt's camp.
There is a possibility to free Saskia from her curse as far as I have read... but is it true I should have had to decide between looking for Triss and saving Saskia?
When I was in Vergen I thought that going through the fog was the only left possibility to go on with the story.

Do I have to load an older savegame to save Saskia from the curse? Can somebody please explain to me what has to be done?
I have played through TW2 twice times by now so I wouldn't mind reading through spoiler tags. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Basically, yes, it is either
you choose to go save Triss or Saskia at a particular point
. The endgame will differ and the world-state will differ as well. The same thing is on Roche's path with
either saving Triss or Anais

Thanks for the comparison.

The decision between
Triss and Anais
was rather clear.
From what I have read while browing I got the impression that I have to decide this before
going into the fog to Henselt's camp.
Do I understand you right that the decision will follow at a later point and decided before
going after Triss during the 'Where is Triss' quest? I tried to do everything about Saskia but as far as I see all the poison related quest(s) cannot advance right now. I got the blood from Stennis so I basically don't need to meet Henselt.

Top Bottom