Will the Sile choice carry over to Witcher 3?

+
Will the Sile choice carry over to Witcher 3?

I know this is just speculation; but I thought of something today.

When you reach Sile; you have two choices; 1- you can save her life, 2 - you can let her die in the megascope.

So here's an interesting question ( Apologies if it's already been answered before )

If you let Sile die then you don't get anything from her ( except maybe the satisfaction of knowing she paid for her crimes )
If you let her LIVE she tells you that Yennefer is in Nilfgard.

Do you think the BEGINNING of Witcher 3 would change based on this? IE if you let her die; Geralt had no way of knowing Yennefer was at Nilfgard, where as if you saved Sile; Gerals knows exactly where she is.

Just curious on your thoughts and speculation.

Letho can provide the same information, and there's a gap between the end of TW2 and TW3, during which he could have found out, so I don't see it making any significant difference.

She may appear as a cameo, or other minor role, but I don't see CDPR introducing any of the maybe dead/maybe alive characters in major parts.

Last edited:
Letho can provide the same information, and there's a gap between the end of TW2 and TW3, during which he could have found out, so I don't see it making any significant difference.

She may appear as a cameo, or other minor role, but I don't see CDPR introducing any of the maybe dead/maybe alive characters in major parts.

Awesome; thanks for the info.

Is it arguable that although shes a dead/alive character, someone of her abilities will surely be able to put something into motion that should affect things in some way? I mean shes a powerful scheming sorceress she should have something up her sleeve, some character of importance she wants dead/manipulated thus affecting events and so on. But I guess she'll have a hard time with the Lodge being hunted, it will be really sucky if we find out she just outright dies somewhere on the run though.

I just want to see the choice of letting her live paying off somehow.

Top Bottom