pack0.dzip corrupt

+
pack0.dzip corrupt

I just bought the game from my local store ( target ) ----( The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (Enhanced Edition))

got pack0.dzip is not found... following with allot of other errors

Solution:
1. for pack0.dzip i kept on clicking retry
2. from pack0.dzip all the way till like midway i clicked ignore...
3. i cleaned the disk
4. i bought a new cd drive

..... i want to play the damn game or else i am sending this back, with a burned cd.....literally.

10 views.... and still no one is able to atleast give me some kind of info on how to fix this... since the site for the manual download is taken down?

HunterJack2414;n8005970 said:
10 views.... and still no one is able to atleast give me some kind of info on how to fix this...
Sometimes it can take a while before someone replies, especially if people aren't familiar with a particular issue. If your bandwidth is up to it, you can redeem a free official digital copy of Witcher 2 on GOG.com. This should allow you to either verify/repair your game through GOG Galaxy, or simply download the game again. Although this may not solve the issue with the CD, it is an alternative means to actually play the game at no additional cost.

mkay, and how may i get it, being the 1 i purchased doesnt have a product key.... or atleast it says it has been expired since 2015

Top Bottom