CD-keys for GOG backup copies

+
kkreo said:
Sorry for resurrecting this post,but i have the same problem as brkrich,it's been 6 days and i didn't get an email regarding if my request has been accepted.

They don't count weekends, so it isn't quite that long, but yes, it's definitely longer than usual. Try resubmitting.

dragonbird said:
They don't count weekends, so it isn't quite that long, but yes, it's definitely longer than usual. Try resubmitting.
I tried to resubmit but i can't because i already used my email

EDIT: Still didn't get any e-mail regarding my code :(/>/>

EDIT 2:On which email can i contact them regarding the key?

EDIT 3:I just received an email regarding my code so,Thank you CDPROJEKTRED ! :D

dragonbird said:

Ah, so they might be backed up a bit? I submitted mine for Witcher 1 last week on the 19th and I've still not heard back. Tried emailing the free_backup@cdprojektred.com yesterday asking if it was received at least with no response. I hope they'll get to me soon. Or is the promotion ended? Someone said something about it ending in may? Thanks for any help.

Edit: They got in touch with me and I have my code now, Thanks!

Hi, sorry for ressurect this post, but i need help to register my copy of The Witcher 2,
I bought at a local retailer nuuvem and is DRM Free version, so has no serial. I've tried to go on the page of the record and sent proof of payment, but no answer to more than one month, are still handing the keys? sorry for my bad english.

Hi, sorry for ressurect this post, but i need help to register my copy of The Witcher 2,
I bought at a local retailer nuuvem and is DRM Free version, so has no serial. I've tried to go on the page of the record and sent proof of payment, but no answer to more than one month, are still handing the keys? sorry for my bad english.

You need to contact GOG about this. http://www.gog.com/support/contact
The offer is still there. It's been a long time since there were versions being sold without CD keys, but I guess it could have been old stock. If there's any problem, or if they just missed your request, they're the only ones who can advise.

hello. I can not activate the key at the entrance says - is incorrect, for the first part shows that correct.Keys from Steam, whether it is possible to activate gog.com?

hello. I can not activate the key at the entrance says - is incorrect, for the first part shows that correct.Keys from Steam, whether it is possible to activate gog.com?

Hi, you need to go to gog.com to do this. Contact their support if you have any problem.

It's not possible to activate a Steam key on GOG.com if that's what you mean.

So where do we go for this? because i went to the GOG website and put the code printed on the back of my manual into the thing and it said it was invalid, which it wasnt back when i first got it.

It's still at the same place. If your code is showing as invalid, contact GOG support using the link provided on the page.
https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

But if "it wasn't back when you first got it", doesn't that mean you've already successfully redeemed it? If so, the game will be in your GOG library.

Man first time I ever had to take a picture of 1 of my games to prove I own it. If it wasnt for the data2 error I would just download off my disc and patch but noooooo. Ok plz dont say I got to wait a week to hear back from cd projekt want to get my Witcher groove on tell the May 19th.

Top Bottom