Crossing fog - No People in Vergen

+

After talking to Zoltan in the Kaedwen-Camp and inviting him to join me on the Trip to Vergen, we walk into the Fog. Suddenly the Program loads and the Battlefield with fighting Ghosts comes up. Geralt draws his Sword, then the Screen goes black and I'm in the Passway to Vergen again. Continuing to Vergen ends up in a vast area, with nothing else than naked ground. One single Fire burning and it says "The burned Village". Continuing further to Vergen shows an absolutely empty Town. No one to talk to, only one Dog and one Cat.....
Any Clues???
Drivers and Patches are up-to-date....

Thats sounds really creepy,never heard of that issue,ill search for a solution,but i suppose one of the moderators can help you :)/>

I've never seen this before. Is the game modded in any way? Is it a game you started without a mod and added a mod later?

In addition to Guy`s questions I also have a couple . Did any patches when installing produce any errors ? Also did you install the patches in order ? 3.0 (EE) if the game was earlier than than the EE patch , 3.1 , 3.2 , 3.3 , and 3.4 .

GuyN said:
I've never seen this before. Is the game modded in any way? Is it a game you started without a mod and added a mod later?

Nope, no modding in any way. Wait, I have an improved "de0.w2strings" because the game always crashed for the German Umlauts

GuyN said:
In addition to Guy`s questions I also have a couple . Did any patches when installing produce any errors ? Also did you install the patches in order ? 3.0 (EE) if the game was earlier than than the EE patch , 3.1 , 3.2 , 3.3 , and 3.4 .

Of course everything in the right order. I even did refuse to update with the 3.2 chinese Patch (why this was offered I don't know). Instead I downloaded all the patches from 3.2 on from this site..... And NO, no Errors while updating.

GuyN said:
GoG or Steam ?

It's the enhanced Edition. As it never connected to Steam, I guess it's the GoG. Though it's not mentioned anywhere on the Box or Discs, there's a GoG Option in the Launcher.....

This could be a save game error. lets say the last quest that you've completed before talking to Zoltan is named X. try reloading a save game before you start the quest X.

woopie said:
Of course everything in the right order. I even did refuse to update with the 3.2 chinese Patch (why this was offered I don't know). Instead I downloaded all the patches from 3.2 on from this site..... And NO, no Errors while updating.
The Chinese Patch according to the installer was v3.2.1 but if the later updates installed without issue then I'd gather it was simply an update to the Chinese language files and nothing major.

BlackLeopard said:
This could be a save game error. lets say the last quest that you've completed before talking to Zoltan is named X. try reloading a save game before you start the quest X.

Tried that now. After receiving the Visions I talked to Yahon to get the Opportunity to ask for the Spear Tip. I talked to the Relict Dealer and went to Delmot. Then as before I talked to Zoltan and we left for the Fog. And..... ZILCH! Ooops it happened again. Short look on the Ghosts fighting, Geralt draws his Sword and there I am again in the small Canyon...
I think, I better dump that Thing before going mad....

Hi all

I'm new here and just playing through W2 for the first time because I really want to play 3. I'm on Xbox One and having this exact problem. I've reloaded every save file I have and every one has this glitch where I can't get through the fog I just get loaded back to the canyon in battelfield. Which means the entire game is broken I'd have to restart from scratch. Does anyone know if there's a solution to this? I would REALLLY love to finish the game and play 3.

After talking to Zoltan in the Kaedwen-Camp and inviting him to join me on the Trip to Vergen, we walk into the Fog. Suddenly the Program loads and the Battlefield with fighting Ghosts comes up. Geralt draws his Sword, then the Screen goes black and I'm in the Passway to Vergen again. Continuing to Vergen ends up in a vast area, with nothing else than naked ground. One single Fire burning and it says "The burned Village". Continuing further to Vergen shows an absolutely empty Town. No one to talk to, only one Dog and one Cat.....
Any Clues???
Drivers and Patches are up-to-date....
это означает, что я занимался именно этой проблемой очень долго, перепробовал кучу способов, и вот что я обнаружил, это интеграция старых ведьмачьих сейвов косвенно влияет на скрипты игры (это могут быть вещи, перенесенные из часть 1) перед туманом нужно снять все оборудование и пойти туда тогда скрипт будет работать в нужном направлении без падения интеркапсуляции

p.s code 871
Значок Проверено сообществом

Post automatically merged:

I ask the moderators to fix the solution to the problem

Значок Проверено сообществом

Post automatically merged:

his means that I have been dealing with this particular problem for a very long time, tried a bunch of ways, and what I found is that the integration of old witcher saves indirectly affects the scripts of the game (these can be things transferred from part 1) before the fog you need to remove all the equipment and go there then the script will work in the right direction without falling intercapsulation.

Attachments

• 1609978373084.png
    1609978373084.png
    312 bytes · Views: 164
Last edited:
Top Bottom