x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamebreaking Bug, Can't Free Triss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HongKongFury
    Thank you so much for trying, Commander!
    Perhaps this save can be used, it's a short while before the original one I uploaded: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8542731/AutoSave_0212.sav
    I didn't notice the white bubble, but it might be the aftermath of the Quen sign - he's standing in water and that gives some bonuses.

Cheers!
    No problem, dude. I got it working on this file. You had one skill point, I didn't assign it anywhere. I also picked up all the loot from the soldiers because it disappears once you reload. You have the key to the cell, so all you have to do is walk inside; I think you should walk and not run, maybe that helps. Let me know if there's a problem.

Comment

That is wonderful, Commander! I'll try it out as soon as I'm done here at work - can't wait to see what happens next!
      I'll let you know, thanks for all your work.

Cheers!

Comment

Worked like a charm!
        With all my heart, I like you guys!

Cheers!

Comment

Just saw this, glad it worked. Welcome ^^

Comment

You have to kill the guy you talked to before the fight with a sword, after he says that "he failed". I've encountered this bug because I killed him with Igni sign. Once I decided to try leaving him as the last opponent, I finished him off with the sword and I could progress further.

Comment

Yeah, had the same problem. Reload an old save game and kill the main villain at the end with the sword only after he said a sentence.
              I also killed him the first time with magic. (Magic for the win!)

Comment

Working...
              X