x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360/One update/patch, what is it for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360/One update/patch, what is it for?

As per the title, today my console downloaded an update/patch of 679,03mb on my Xbox One S. Just out of sheer curiosity, what is it for?

99.9% sure it's a Xbox One X support update for the "emulator". A lot of backwards compatible games have gotten one recently. It'll add things like 4K, 16x anisotropic filtering and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by iCake View Post
      99.9% sure it's a Xbox One X support update for the "emulator". A lot of backwards compatible games have gotten one recently. It'll add things like 4K, 16x anisotropic filtering and the like.
      Maybe you are correct, but generally it's announced by MS/Xbox when this happens, and as far as I know there are very few backwards compatible titles that have received updates for the X and AoK isn't amongst them, all the other bc games run better but thanks to the console, not to new patches.
      Anyway, thank you

Comment

Whatever it is is likely just housekeeping stuff. Haven't got any info about anything new for TW2.
        People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
        You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Working...
        X