Notice boards

+
Notice boards

Notice boards have yellow color on map. Now once you visit them and take letters from them you receive new contracts or side quests and they change color into white.

So my question is can later in game any new quest appear on white boards you already visited .?

If thats the case will those boards change color into yellow again so that we know which one we must visit for new quests ?

If the board is white, there are no new quests, only casual notes without further purpose.

Sunsibar;n10634481 said:
If the board is white, there are no new quests, only casual notes without further purpose.

Is it even possible for white board to turn yellow with new quests ?

Guest 3847602

Yes, "Witcher Wannabe" is the quest that can be initiated only after completion of certain witcher contract. A new message will then appear on several noteboards in Velen and previously white boards will turn yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Triggering "Envoys, Wineboys" will also turn Velen noticeboards yellow again if you've cleared them earlier.

In my game, any time there's a new quest I can complete, it turns yellow. Not sure if I need to actually complete the quest or simply read the notice for them for the icon to go white.

SigilFey;n10637211 said:
In my game, any time there's a new quest I can complete, it turns yellow. Not sure if I need to actually complete the quest or simply read the notice for them for the icon to go white.

You only need to read it to turn white that I know

Top Bottom