I Own the Retail GOG Version; Can I Get a Steam Key at a Discount?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

Forum regular
I Own the Retail GOG Version; Can I Get a Steam Key at a Discount?

Just curious. I would love to play through the game again and get all the achievements on Steam as I did with the GOG version. I'll most likely buy a copy during the next Steam sale, but before that I was wondering if there is some sort of discount for GOG owners.

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry if this has been asked before; the forum's search function is a bit "loose" with how it parses search queries.

Paddy;n10655051 said:
I'll most likely buy a copy during the next Steam sale, but before that I was wondering if there is some sort of discount for GOG owners.
As far as I know, Steam does not offer a discount if you already own the game on GOG.

Paddy

Forum regular
Riven-Twain;n10655251 said:
As far as I know, Steam does not offer a discount if you already own the game on GOG.

I was thinking more of GOG providing a coupon or something, rather than Steam. It was a bit of a long shot anyway.

Cheers mate.

Yeah, prices have been really high on games and it has really been a struggle for the average gamer lately. I personally think that the rise of the game prices is killing the gaming industry and the loyal customers that companies like steam and others had, are turning their back on them. I have been looking for other websites that sold games and i bought the game "The Witcher ".They sell CD keys and the prices are decent. I am still looking for more websites that may have better prices and more games to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom