x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction to Gwent (video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to Gwent (video)

I make videos and stream CCGs. Little known CCGs to be honest. I LOVE this game, and made a Introduction..please check it out and let me know what you think. I had to make it on the PS4, so the sound isn't great. All feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgpnpuZAB2c

Shifu of the Cards
    Gwent after Dark host. www.gwentafterdark.podbean.com Shoutcaster of the Passiflora Championship, and the Bowstring Tension Cup.

This is not the place to promote your content mate, feel free to add your social media links and whatnot to your signature but posting stuff like that in the forum's main section is simply spamming.

Comment

Well, I didn't mean to offend. I was just trying to get some critical thoughts on how to improve my videos. The sound was hard to work with, but I will strive to improve. I thought this was the place to share our love of Gwent,and I apologize if I wasted anyones time. I will be streaming his game in September, and I look forward to sharing more content in the future.
      Gwent after Dark host. www.gwentafterdark.podbean.com Shoutcaster of the Passiflora Championship, and the Bowstring Tension Cup.

Comment

The first comment often gives the tone for a whole thread. Sadly for you that one was quite harsh. No worry, if you did anything wrong there is a moderator, forum vigilantes can be ignored. Otherwise good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallexich
          No, i wont.
          Originally posted by Makhil View Post
          The first comment often gives the tone for a whole thread. Sadly for you that one was quite harsh. No worry, if you did anything wrong there is a moderator, forum vigilantes can be ignored. Otherwise good job.
          mates.....check the date....this isn't even Gwent Gwent the video is way back in 2016 about TW3 Gwent...

Comment

lol, i'm usually careful with the dates, but this time i am owned.

Comment

(Looks over the entire thread. Twice. Pulls the marshmallow rifle from his back. Checks the clip. Snaps it back into place. A ratchet as he chambers the first round. He looks steadily at the thread as the muzzle comes up.)

-- TAKKA-TEKKA-TIKKA-TAKKA-TEK -- !!!

(The thread falls, melted marshmallow beginning to pool...)
              People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
              You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Working...
              X